• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Collection: German video addons
(2014-01-26, 23:32)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2014-01-26, 06:32)daking67 Wrote: I am getting a script error when trying to play some of the videos on the video addon Arte TV. So far only one video has worked so far.
Mmm, just tested it (de/fr) and everything was working.

Where are you living and which language (de/fr), addon and xbmc version are you using?
Also please post your logfile...

I am living in Canada, I have the language as French, I am using the latest version of the addon and version 12.3 xbmc. I will post my log file in a bit.

Edit: Here is the log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=117135
(2014-01-27, 14:06)daking67 Wrote:
(2014-01-26, 23:32)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2014-01-26, 06:32)daking67 Wrote: I am getting a script error when trying to play some of the videos on the video addon Arte TV. So far only one video has worked so far.
Mmm, just tested it (de/fr) and everything was working.

Where are you living and which language (de/fr), addon and xbmc version are you using?
Also please post your logfile...

I am living in Canada, I have the language as French, I am using the latest version of the addon and version 12.3 xbmc. I will post my log file in a bit.

Edit: Here is the log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=117135

I have the same problem. It's caused by the countries restriction applied by ArteTv.
Some programs are restricted, some not.

Workaround : use a VPN located in Europe, for the traffing in destination of arte.tv

Note: Thanks a lot for this addon, it's a pleasure to watch Arte in Canada Smile
(2014-01-19, 02:53)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2014-01-06, 14:13)chemstar Wrote: @AddonScriptorDE

could you pls add ZDF tivi to your addons
Added. + some other kids addons:

CheckEins.de
DisneyChannel.de
KIKA+
Kinderkino.de
Kindernetz.de
Nickelodeon.de
Pfefferkörner.de
Sesamstrasse.de
ZDF tivi

Available via my testing-repo...

Thanks a lot, they are working great! My son likes them a lot.
It looks like the GIGA addon is broken. I'm not able to view any videos anymore - sometimes it even happens that when trying to watch a video, I am redirected to something completely else.

Thank you!
Using: Zotac ZBOX ID84, Dual Core ATOM D2550, 2 GB RAM, 40 GB SSD
Base system: OpenELEC 4.2 (XBMC 13.2 Gotham)
Hello

First ... Thank you for fixing the GIGA addon and the many de addons. The DMAX addon is always broken. Could anyone add a N-TV addon.

Thank you!

Edit: Ok my fault. The DMAX from the repo is broken. The DMAX from AddonScriptorDE works fine. I found the N-TV addon.
If i try to play a video at the SAT1 addon i get a message like: Can't play video. Not allowed about DRM. Because your Hardware is not a PC. Try to play on a PC or MAC.
Would be nice to have / let filmstarts cache/store the trailers on (configurable) location - possible?
kodi3: LE 7.93.5 on Pi3
kodi4: LE 7.93.5 on Wetek Play 2
Server vdr 2.2.0, vnsi,...
Spiegel.tv => Channels is broken.
I am using this
https://github.com/AddonScriptorDE/plugi...ovefilm_de
plugin and try to view lovefilm videos from within xbmc.

However i get the following error in my xbmc.log

Code:
146 13:00:49 T:139773617227520  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
147 13:00:54 T:139773617227520   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<-    -
148                                              - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
149                                             Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
150                                             Error Contents: local variable 'splitStr' referenced before assignment
151                                             Traceback (most recent call last):
152                                               File "/home/user/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.lovefilm_de/default.py", line 264, in <mod    ule>
153                                                 search(url)
154                                               File "/home/user/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.lovefilm_de/default.py", line 172, in sear    ch
155                                                 listVideos(baseUrl+"/c/video-on-demand/filme/?q="+search_string+"&v=l&r=50")
156                                               File "/home/user/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.lovefilm_de/default.py", line 95, in listV    ideos
157                                                 spl = content.split(splitStr)
158                                             UnboundLocalError: local variable 'splitStr' referenced before assignment
159                                             -->End of Python script error report<--
160 13:00:54 T:139774437263296   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.lovefilm_de/?mode=search&url=movies
161 13:00:54 T:139774437263296   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.lovefilm_de/?mode=search&url=movies) failed

Any hints would be appreciated
Hello,

The Arte.tv addon was working perfectly for concerts but it is no more since Arte changed ArteLiveWeb to Arte Concert, a few weeks ago. Has anybody found a workaround to continue playing the concerts ?

Thanks a lot !
(2014-03-02, 14:09)nihilist Wrote: I am using this

It's probably broken as Amazon merged it with it's new streaming service "Prime Instant Video":
www.amazon.de/Prime-Instant-Video/
Hi,
updates for the following addons are availabe via my testing repo:

MTV.de
ProsiebenSat.1 Media
TVToday - Best of Mediatheken

(2014-02-22, 15:00)namtih Wrote: Spiegel.tv => Channels is broken.
I'll have a look at it...

(2014-03-04, 17:44)sebgb Wrote: Hello,

The Arte.tv addon was working perfectly for concerts but it is no more since Arte changed ArteLiveWeb to Arte Concert, a few weeks ago. Has anybody found a workaround to continue playing the concerts ?

Thanks a lot !
A working version is available via my testing repo.

(2014-03-07, 15:59)namtih Wrote:

It's probably broken as Amazon merged it with it's new streaming service "Prime Instant Video":
Yes. I'm working on an Amazon Prime addon.
(2014-04-13, 21:53)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 15:59)namtih Wrote:

Yes. I'm working on an Amazon Prime addon.

Man, that would be ace!
First of all thank you to all who made and/or contributed to German video ons,repositories.

I wonder if it's possible to put them together under just one Geman Medithek repository which will have separate categories for each channel/Mediathek which will sub-categories like Film, TV/TV-Series, Music, News, etc. besides Live TV streams?

Also it will be nice to see following channels mediathek..

MDR
NDR
rbb
SWR
WDR
Radio Bremen TV
Bayerisches
Einfestival
EinsPlus

Thanks
chefkoch.de seems to be broken, no videos will play (using Frodo here).
(2014-04-20, 23:11)dmxclass Wrote: I wonder if it's possible to put them together under just one Geman Medithek repository which will have separate categories for each channel/Mediathek which will sub-categories like Film, TV/TV-Series, Music, News, etc. besides Live TV streams?
No, it is not possible, at least without own webspace (and resulting legal issues).

(2014-04-20, 23:11)dmxclass Wrote: Also it will be nice to see following channels mediathek..

MDR
NDR
rbb
SWR
WDR
Radio Bremen TV
Bayerisches
Einfestival
EinsPlus
These Channels are part of the ARD, almost every video should be hosted in the ARD Mediathek. Only an Add-on for the BR could be useful, as they host 720p videos.

AddonScriptorDE has been away for over a month. If I can find the time I will maintain some of the add-ons.

Edit: It may be possible to integrate the 720p streams from www.br.de in the ARD Add-on.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Collection: German video addons3