[RELEASE] BestOfYoutube.com
I'm assuming it's in the "default.py" file, where the changes are made?
After I make these changes and put it back into the zip file to install into openelec. It gives me a error saying invalid plugin, and will not install.

Thanks for any help.
(2013-09-28, 09:53)laukarlueng Wrote: This hasn't been working for me lately. I've made a dirty fix for myself. The problem area seems to be here
Code:
def listVideos(url):
    content = getUrl(url)
    spl = content.split("<div class='main'>")
    for i in range(1, len(spl), 1):
        entry = spl[i]
        match = re.compile('youtube.com/embed/(.+?)\?', re.DOTALL).findall(entry)

The regex was pulling in more information than needed. I fixed it with this
Code:
def listVideos(url):
    content = getUrl(url)
    spl = content.split("<div class='main'>")
    for i in range(1, len(spl), 1):
        entry = spl[i]
        match = re.compile('youtube.com/embed/(.{11})', re.DOTALL).findall(entry)

I'm a beginner with this regex stuff, so I'm sure this isn't the best solution. This wont work on youtube video ids with less or more than 11 characters (if there are any). So if anyone has cleaner regex, I'd appreciate the assist!

Try this to exactly match all that is between youtube.com/embed/ and the trailing " by this regex pattern: (.+?)\"

So:

match = re.compile('youtube.com/embed/(.{11})', re.DOTALL).findall(entry)

replace with:

match = re.compile('youtube.com/embed/(.+?)\"', re.DOTALL).findall(entry)
thanks so much laukarlueng!!!

that worked perfectly. been waiting ages for this plugin to be fixed.
last night, plugin updated itself and stopped working.

laukarlueng's fix also works on the new version
(2013-11-09, 18:15)tuputamadre Wrote: last night, plugin updated itself and stopped working.

laukarlueng's fix also works on the new version
There was some problem with the xbmc.org repo, so the addon was readded with an incremented version number.
The updated version should be available via the xbmc.org repo next days...
A working version (v2.1.0) is now available via the xbmc.org repo...
v2.1.1:
- Added custom user-agent
- Video listing now makes 2 requests (to show 10 videos instead of 5)
This stopped working for me, anyone else with the same issue on 14.2 ?
Yes, just stopped working for me too. Any solutions?
Its working again for me, I think you have to relog in the YouTube addon with the new authorization process
Was this recently removed from Kodi Isengard repo? the installed addon continues to work fine, but I have to get the addon from git on new installs.
Someone please post the latest version of this for download as it is no longer in the repo. All the links to old 1.0.6 versions in this post are broken.
(2015-10-10, 14:52)Getmp3s Wrote: Someone please post the latest version of this for download as it is no longer in the repo. All the links to old 1.0.6 versions in this post are broken.

get it from another repo
I have been searching around the interwebz and couldn't find git or any other repo for this addon.
I am a noob programmer, but i wouldn't mind sharpening my programming skills just to maintain this awesome kodi addon.
Any info on source status/location or even why this is not in the repo anymore would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Z
(2015-10-12, 13:20)ZecaBasso Wrote: I have been searching around the interwebz and couldn't find git or any other repo for this addon.
I am a noob programmer, but i wouldn't mind sharpening my programming skills just to maintain this awesome kodi addon.
Any info on source status/location or even why this is not in the repo anymore would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Z

dont remember exactly where i got mine, have you tried superrepo?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] BestOfYoutube.com2