[iPAD3] Scanning movies
Ive checked the wiki and couldnt find anything definite or using the search function.

I was able to scan my original library and since then have added new movies to my source folder. How do you manually scan your movies folder? I have set the option to update library upon startup but that hasnt scanned my other folders within the source. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Im using XBMC (default) version that comes when you install XBMC.
2finger single tap on the folder and "Scan for new content" or something like that? Or "Set content" if its a new folder.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2012-06-08, 10:09)Memphiz Wrote: 2finger single tap on the folder and "Scan for new content" or something like that? Or "Set content" if its a new folder.

The two finger single tap on the folder and a context menu opened. Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there a FAQ or user guide on using the default XBMC skin on iPad and is there other skins available for iPad?
(2012-06-09, 22:53)grupy Wrote: The two finger single tap on the folder and a context menu opened. Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there a FAQ or user guide on using the default XBMC skin on iPad and is there other skins available for iPad?

Not really, but one loooong term goal of the XBMC wiki is that you'll be able to tell it what skin you are using, and it will change instructions for that skin.

More or less, all the contextual menu options should be the same, and anything in the "sidebar" (in Confluence) can be accessed via the Gear in Touched.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPAD3] Scanning movies0