xbmc crashing on exiting video file
apple tv 2: iOS 5.0.1 (4224)
xbmc: 11.0 Git:20120331-ebfd899 (compiled Apr 1, 2012)
atv flash: 1.5.1

xbmc log: xbmc.log
config. plist: c-plist
syslog: (unable to paste in pastebin) can pm if necessary

I have two ATV2 synchronized together through mysql 5.5 running on a win7 64-bit laptop. The actual video files are stored on my NAS. I installed xbmc through atvflash. Everything works well and is synced together, but whenever I finish watching a video, I press the menu button to go back to the video listings, but instead xbmc crashes back to the atv main menu and I have to re-enter xbmc all over again. This happens every single time towards the end of a video file when I hit "menu" or when the video file finishes on its own. This also happens occasionally when I am maneuvering around the xbmc menu. I have complete restored my atv2 and re-jailbroke it with seas0npass 0.8.5 (555)
you are crashing because you have installed firecores mediaplayer which is incompatible with xbmc. Either deinstall it or update the mediaplayer to the latest version (firecore stated that they have fixed the incompatibility in their latest version but i don't know if its true...).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc crashing on exiting video file0