Win [ADDED in Frodo] XBMC - Autoplay next video
i know who might decide it - ask the king of the north Wink. - maybe even jm
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
sry guys - i had to change the topic. That stupid "Pllleeeaaassseee" made me aggressive to a point that i started to throw things around in my flat.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Good news, looks like this have now been merged and will be available in the next nightly build later today.
Hi sialivi,

That's awesome news. Thanks, and a huge thankyou to those that helped make this happen.

Memphiz, sorry my thread title upset you!
Hey Guys,

Thanks for this cool feature.
I'm running a video plugin and i wanted that feature to be the default when i released it, so i turned my plugin to an audio plugin to have this default behavior. But now, i understand that i could enable it by default from my plugin. Do you have any idea how i can do that ?

Loc
does this feature work with OPENELEC 2?
not sure youtube plugin honours this - at least not for me.

can you kindly add this to youtube, so all items from a search are played sequentially?

pretty please?
Question 
This feature doesn't seem to work for anything except items form the library though? It that the way it was designed, and if so is there an add on or hack or some way to get other episodes and movies to (at least try to) play the next item automatically (in all/any add-ons etc)?

Glad to see this feature has been added for library items :-) I love how easy xbmc is to set up and how good it is at replacing a conventional entertainment system. One thing I miss from 'normal' tv, dvd's etc is the fact that you can just leave it to keep playing (e.g. when my dvd's over and I walk away it'll be playing the bonus features or something when I get back).

This is useful when putting something on for kids (they don't know how to select the next episode) and we like having something on in the background when we cook/code etc.

Keep up the good work guys. Oh and how can we support the project (do you sell T-shits or mugs, or ask for donations anywhere)?
It works for non-scanned in video files as well. It even works on some add-ons, depending on the add-on.
more and more add-ons are supporting this now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ADDED in Frodo] XBMC - Autoplay next video3