2 clicks
I have successfully install xbmc on atv2 running latest firmware. I have 1 question. Is it normal to access xbmc with 2 clicks? 1 click via the main screen and another click in a screen with just a xbmc button?
Is it possible to change this...?
its normal and we can't change it. Just look at the other apps - its same for all where the first click enters a submenu (which xbmc doesn't have because its not a real atv2 app, but a fully fletched application, thats why our submenu entry is called XBMC and starts the application).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
What other apps? You mean the ATV2 ones? If I click those, there's no submenu on any I've tried. The only one with a submenu is XBMC.

Not that it's a big issue or anything Smile I want a refund!! lol
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
look again and think about what i've written ... - when ever you click any app on atv2 it will show you some kind of list - there is no app which starts directly into a full screen mode.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
ohh, I see what you mean now! Smile

But, how did it manage to work before (i.e. on ATV2 before iOS 5.x)? Again, just curious. I forget now, but didn't the ATV2 apps under 4.4.x have the same submenus? And yet XBMC launched directly...?
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Yes ... you marked XBMC and a subentry XBMC popped up which started XBMC ... on the old interface the focusing of the XBMC main entry automatically popped up the submenu list ... thats the difference...

see the very first image of that video

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 clicks0