[Release] MusicBrainz Album Scraper
Features:

Scrape album fields which are available at MusicBrainz + option to grab album review from last.fm.
It fetches album thumbs from fanart.tv and last.fm.

You can find and download it from the Team-XBMC official addon repository.
great great great. thx Smile
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Nice Smile
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Excellent!
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Sweet !
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Thank you!!!
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I tag my music with picard so I was expecting it's going to be smooth sailing when using this scraper. But it still won't fetch available info from musicbrainz. Is there some setting i need to change to get it to work? I notice it's mostly the EP's, singles, compilations and remixes that's having this problem. The universal scraper is just wonderful and I know this would be too..as soon I figure out how to use it.
You da man Olympia Smile
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Does the scraper fetches music label company info from musicbrainz, just like allmusic scraper does ? Musicbrainz provides label info on their site.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Glad my preferred music info site is available, thanks for the addon.
(2012-06-03, 18:06)bandelguy Wrote: Does the scraper fetches music label company info from musicbrainz, just like allmusic scraper does ? Musicbrainz provides label info on their site.

yes
Hi,

I checked "auto download information when update" in music library settings with default scraper: musicbrainz and artist defaut scraper : universal scraper.

While artist scraper has automaticly downloaded information foe all my music, musicbrainz album scraper didn't..

I have to manually search album information ...

Why ?

Thanks
The scraper is not finding the remixes /compilation albums of various artists such as moby, abba, etc . It is not so bad at finding the main albums though. But do I have to re-tag the albums as per music brainz database? I had previously scrapped with mp3tag and kept the names of the albums as allmusic database

CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Other than album name, is there any other way of scraping the album
(2012-06-04, 15:05)bandelguy Wrote: The scraper is not finding the remixes /compilation albums of various artists such as moby, abba, etc . It is not so bad at finding the main albums though. But do I have to re-tag the albums as per music brainz database? I had previously scrapped with mp3tag and kept the names of the albums as allmusic database

I need specifics.

(2012-06-04, 15:31)bandelguy Wrote: Other than album name, is there any other way of scraping the album

no, not currently, there are some chances that you will be able to lookup based on MBID as well in Frodo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] MusicBrainz Album Scraper1