OS X XBMC Commander creates playlists during normal playback (XBMC nightly)
After having played multiple video files, and then after stopping the current video I am watching, XBMC will automatically start playing one of the previous video files. I did not enqueue any video files. I haven't yet mapped out the exact conditions for this, but I will investigate it further and test the latest nightly after I get some needed sleep, and that is when I will provide a proper XBMC log too. I'm part informing you about it, and part helping myself remember to provide more details later.

It may or may not be related to me using my iPad and the XBMC Commander application.
Take the meat off of your ipad ... Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hehe. :-p

I have installed the latest nightly and done some more testing. It does indeed seem to stem from XBMC Commander. Whenever I use something besides the "Remote" part of XBMC Commander to start series, such as the "TV Shows" tab in the app, I can see that it will add at least one previously played episode played to the playlist. It happens with the "TV Shows" tab, and it also happens with the "YouTube" tab on the iPad's XBMC Commander app. In other words, browsing stuff on the iPad and telling it to start something from the iPad's list will create a playlist, while starting things when browsing XBMC's library on the Mac Mini will not create a playlist.

EDIT: Hmm. The log apparently exceed's pastebin's limit of 500KB with it being 1626KB.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Commander creates playlists during normal playback (XBMC nightly)0