how to rebuild / reget fanart :) ?
I was on 4.4.4 and was getting mad about skippiness in 720p mkvs w subtitles.

I thought I'd go back to 4.3, after 24 hours of trying (no blobs, duhh), i reverted back to 4.4.4

My media DB is on an external MySQL Big Grin

However fanart was local on ATV2 and I did not back it up *facepalm*

Is there a way for me to rebuild/reget the fanart, without wiping the entire database?
Choose the source and change content to none

let it clean the library

then choose the source and set the content back and it will rescrape the info and all your watched/unwatched and resume stats will still be in the database.
(2012-05-29, 11:10)three80 Wrote: Choose the source and change content to none

let it clean the library

then choose the source and set the content back and it will rescrape the info and all your watched/unwatched and resume stats will still be in the database.
some of the movies and shows in my existing db, i had to manually add them as they didn't get scraped properly

would this approach mean i'd have to manually re-add them?
did you make a .nfo for them?

if not i think if you go into settings and export db using files should solve that, but I'm not entirely sure on that, might want to wait for a more definite answer.

Edit: I run all my moves/tv shows through Ember before adding them to xbmc as it lets me choose/change things as i need and it creates the nfo, not sure how it will work when manually changing thru xbmc.
Also this is a more general question, might get more help if it was in general help rather than iOS specific since it is db related.

Edit: Make a backup before you try anything just incase.
Thread moved to get it more general exposure. I believe there are some tricks for doing this, but I cannot recall for sure.
There's GOT to be a way to get thumb/fanart for everything in the library... I'll run a command-line script if need be, no problems...
no ideas Sad ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to rebuild / reget fanart :) ?0