help on making a local content scraper
Hi ronie, need a scrapper to scrap the local data on my harddrive based on movie title and original titles. can you pls help me in this regard.

Below is the scrapper i've implemented for connecting to the website and do the scraping part... but the below one also dint work either... pls help me in taking this forward....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><scraper framework="1.1" date="2012-05-29" name="Dummy" content="generic" thumb="imdb.gif" language="en">
<NfoUrl dest="3">
<RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;details&gt;\1&lt;/details&gt;" dest="3">
<expression noclean="1" />
</RegExp>
</NfoUrl>
<CreateSearchUrl dest="3">
<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;url&gt;http://---some url---./Data=\1&lt;/url&gt;" dest="3">
<expression noclean="1">Chapter - *.*</expression>
</RegExp>
</CreateSearchUrl>
<GetSearchResults dest="3">
<RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;?xml version=&quot;1.0&quot; encoding=&quot;iso-8859-1&quot; standalone=&quot;yes&quot;?&gt;&lt;results&gt;\1&lt;/results&gt;" dest="8">
<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;entity&gt;&lt;title&gt;\1&lt;/title&gt;&lt;url&gt;http://---some url---./Data=\1&lt;/url&gt;&lt;/entity&gt;" dest="3">
<expression repeat="yes">&lt;a href="?C=N;O=D"&gt;Chapter - *.*&lt;/a&gt;</expression>
</RegExp>
</RegExp>
</GetSearchResults>
<GetDetails dest="3">
<RegExp input="$$8" output="&lt;details&gt;\1&lt;/details&gt;" dest="3">
<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;title&gt;\1&lt;/title&gt;;&lt;originaltitle&gt;\1&lt;/originaltitle&gt;" dest="8">
<expression trim="1" noclean="1" />
</RegExp>
</RegExp>
</GetDetails>
</scraper>

Please help me on this....
I split you post into a seperate thread cause it had nothing to do with Global Search
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-05-29, 09:11)newbie007 Wrote: Hi ronie, need a scrapper to scrap the local data on my harddrive based on movie title and original titles. can you pls help me in this regard.

nope, i don't speak scraperish
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help on making a local content scraper0