help on making a local content scraper

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
newbie007 Offline
Hi ronie, need a scrapper to scrap the local data on my harddrive based on movie title and original titles. can you pls help me in this regard.

Below is the scrapper i've implemented for connecting to the website and do the scraping part... but the below one also dint work either... pls help me in taking this forward....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><scraper framework="1.1" date="2012-05-29" name="Dummy" content="generic" thumb="imdb.gif" language="en">
<NfoUrl dest="3">
<RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;details&gt;\1&lt;/details&gt;" dest="3">
<expression noclean="1" />
</RegExp>
</NfoUrl>
<CreateSearchUrl dest="3">
<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;url&gt;http://---some url---./Data=\1&lt;/url&gt;" dest="3">
<expression noclean="1">Chapter - *.*</expression>
</RegExp>
</CreateSearchUrl>
<GetSearchResults dest="3">
<RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;?xml version=&quot;1.0&quot; encoding=&quot;iso-8859-1&quot; standalone=&quot;yes&quot;?&gt;&lt;results&gt;\1&lt;/results&gt;" dest="8">
<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;entity&gt;&lt;title&gt;\1&lt;/title&gt;&lt;url&gt;http://---some url---./Data=\1&lt;/url&gt;&lt;/entity&gt;" dest="3">
<expression repeat="yes">&lt;a href="?C=N;O=D"&gt;Chapter - *.*&lt;/a&gt;</expression>
</RegExp>
</RegExp>
</GetSearchResults>
<GetDetails dest="3">
<RegExp input="$$8" output="&lt;details&gt;\1&lt;/details&gt;" dest="3">
<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;title&gt;\1&lt;/title&gt;;&lt;originaltitle&gt;\1&lt;/originaltitle&gt;" dest="8">
<expression trim="1" noclean="1" />
</RegExp>
</RegExp>
</GetDetails>
</scraper>

Please help me on this....
find quote
Martijn Offline
Team-XBMC
I split you post into a seperate thread cause it had nothing to do with Global Search

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

For your mediacenter artwork go to
[Image: fanarttv.png]
find quote
ronie Offline
Team-XBMC Member
(2012-05-29 09:11)newbie007 Wrote:  Hi ronie, need a scrapper to scrap the local data on my harddrive based on movie title and original titles. can you pls help me in this regard.

nope, i don't speak scraperish

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-XBMC members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
find quote