Win Help Naming TV Show Only Fools and Horses Specials
hi

i have my TV arranged as follows

TV > Only Fools and Horses > Season 0 > S00E01.avi, S00E02.avi

However when it is scraped by the TVDB scraper it does not show up correctly

Based on this page

http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=season&serie...3089&lid=7

S00E01 should shw up as Christmas Crackers but actually shows as A Royal Flush in XBMC.

Many others special episodes are not showing at all and those that are are incorrect.

Can anyone help?
It looks like it is using DVD order by default (click at the bottom to toggle between aired and DVD order).

Select the Only Fools folder specifically and bring up the contextual menu to set/change content (even if it is set on a parent folder). Click on Settings at the bottom and you should get a screen like this. There you can toggle between using DVD order or aired order, so that you don't have to rename anything.
hmm...do you have NFOs on the files? if so check inside them to see what the title is...XBMC will scrape from local NFOs before the internet...if the titles are wrong in the NFO file you should delete the NFO, then remove the offending episodes (do not delete, just remove from the XBMC library) and now re-scan and it should be fine

ps, your naming convention seems fine...but if nothing else works perhaps try "0x01.avi"...I use that as its easier to spot mundane errors with
(2012-05-29, 19:48)Ned Scott Wrote: It looks like it is using DVD order by default (click at the bottom to toggle between aired and DVD order).

Select the Only Fools folder specifically and bring up the contextual menu to set/change content (even if it is set on a parent folder). Click on Settings at the bottom and you should get a screen like this. There you can toggle between using DVD order or aired order, so that you don't have to rename anything.

lol, again ned...hahaha, yes i forgot about dvd order
hi

i am having trouble getting to settings in confluence.

i click TV then hover over Only fools and horses and then right click or C and there is no option to go into settings.

i am using the confluence skin.

there are no nfo in the folders only episodes. i renamed all my files as SxxExx and deleted everything else but the naming is definately correct.
Time to post a Debug_Log (wiki) I think

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
(2012-05-29, 20:41)ince Wrote: hi

i am having trouble getting to settings in confluence.

i click TV then hover over Only fools and horses and then right click or C and there is no option to go into settings.

You need to navigate to it from Videos -> Files, not the TV shows library.
Ok thanks it is working now.

I changed the skin to do it in the end but thanks to all who replied great forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help Naming TV Show Only Fools and Horses Specials0