Duplicate file in github
Hello,

recently i've been getting errors when grabbing latest via smartgit. I've tried following their fix solution, but get a bit lost.
However I get the same issue after deleting and re-cloning the whole project.

Is this something you need to fix your end? Or do you have a more straight forward way I can fix it if its just a local issue for me?

Thanks
Should be fixed now.
thank you Noid, that file is indeed now fixed.
but wouldn't you know, that error was hiding another duplicate, complaining about the following file.

*\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\media\flags\music\recordlabel\Varèse Sarabande.png"

Not sure if there are any more. i couldnt spot any other file names with the random accents on letters though.

thanks again.
scratch that, you found that one while i was typing! lol.

heres another for you :-(

*\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\media\flags\studios\Arp Sélection.png"
Hi Noid,

Did you see my second edit about the file in the studios directory?
Nope, didnt see that. Dupes should be gone now.
Is there a quicker way for me to locate these duplicate files than one at a time as you clean them?
As I saw that you found and deleted a number of duplicates, but smartgit is reporting another one in the studios folder - arte France cinema.png

Feel like I'm pestering you this way.

Thanks again.
(2012-05-30, 19:16)asha_man Wrote: Is there a quicker way for me to locate these duplicate files than one at a time as you clean them?
As I saw that you found and deleted a number of duplicates, but smartgit is reporting another one in the studios folder - arte France cinema.png

Thanks again.

I don't really think so (strange that my SmartGit doesn't report this)
Only winrar does report them one by one when extraxting them.

I did clean it up once however some one added them all back in (not telling who Tongue )
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I know he tried to cover his tracks after reading this thread Big Grin
(2012-05-30, 19:21)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-05-30, 19:16)asha_man Wrote: Is there a quicker way for me to locate these duplicate files than one at a time as you clean them?

Thanks again.

I don't really think so (strange that my SmartGit doesn't report this)
Only winrar does report them one by one when extraxting them.

I did clean it up once however some one added them all back in (not telling who Tongue )

smartGIT reports that since 3.0.5. it wasn´t reported in older versions.
i reverted the commit you´re talkin about, so that should not be the problem (?)
or doesn´t that work properly when using accents etc?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
hi again,

just thought i'd bump this, as the "arte France cinema.png" in the studios folder is still showing as a duplicate file.

cheers
(2012-06-05, 22:00)asha_man Wrote: hi again,

just thought i'd bump this, as the "arte France cinema.png" in the studios folder is still showing as a duplicate file.

cheers

not in secondwidget branch.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicate file in github0