Small video window disappeared in the Videos section
Hi there,

I am new and this is my first post.

Since I had some problems with the auto-resume function, I updated to a recent Nightly Build (compiled April 20). Thankfully, Auto-resume is working again, but now the small video at the lower left corner of the screen with the file that I am currently playing is gone. Only the controls for play, stop etc. and the video information are left.

This is how it looks now:

And this is how it should look like:

Looks like it has that to do with the options on the left (Library Mode, Hide watched, Search, Party Mode etc.). There's not enough space left to fit the small video window. Since I don't need all of those, would it be possible to, for example, omit the "Party Mode"-option to recreate enough space for the small video window? How would I do that?

The reason why I am still using PM3 is that I like being able to look at the movie playing, while browsing in the several submenus of XBMC.

btw. I am running XBMC on Win 7, screen resolution 1920x1080.
Any help would be appreciated. Smile
Yeah there just isn't enough space there for it
Yeah. Sad

Please tell me there's something that I can do to "fix" this.
Out of all the options on the left side of the screen, I only need the "View mode" and the "Search" function.
@Jezz: Since you confirmed my assumption, but didn't reply anymore after that, I guess that there's no (easy) solution for this?
Sorry I got distracted you will need to edit "MyVideoNav.xml and remove the extra side buttons and then go into includes.xml find <include name="CommonNowPlaying"> and edit all the conditions based on Window.IsVisible(VideoLibrary) its no small task really
Thanks for the reply.
Do you actually mean Window.IsVisible(VideoPlaylist)?
Considering that I have no idea how I'd need to edit those in the includes.xml, it's no easy task indeed. Sad
Maybe someone else does?
Anyone who tried to "fix" this?
ive been trying to do this but i cannot get the small corner video to reappear, this breaks playback for me in XP if the corner video is missing, the video starts stuttering for some reason when in the menu. i have ended up using an older version because it doesnt have the extra menu options.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Small video window disappeared in the Videos section0