Github Link to Includes.xml

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
It is not (anymore?) listed as option for textbox
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Text_Box
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Wiki says autoscroll. is scroll also valid atm? i didn´t test, just went through the wiki.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-02-17, 06:37)phil65 Wrote: Wiki says autoscroll. is scroll also valid atm? i didn´t test, just went through the wiki.

Cool tool, never tried it thinking it was just a 720 to 1080 converter...

Anyways I just put <Autoscroll>false</Autoscroll> in default.xml and deleted them all

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
(2013-02-17, 06:37)phil65 Wrote: Wiki says autoscroll. is scroll also valid atm? i didn´t test, just went through the wiki.

one thing i noticed is, it reports 'colordiffuse' as an invalid value for progress controls.
according to the wiki, colordiffuse is valid for all controls.

a big thanx from me too, for such a great tool!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yep ditto from me - really good tool
(2013-02-17, 12:54)ronie Wrote:

one thing i noticed is, it reports 'colordiffuse' as an invalid value for progress controls.
according to the wiki, colordiffuse is valid for all controls.

a big thanx from me too, for such a great tool!

sure you didn´t try an outdated version?
colordiffuse isn´t valid for label / textbox / list / group controls and some more. Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Every control has the default control tags and colordiffuse is one of them. That doesn't mean that it does anything in a label control or a list container but it's not invalid.
(2013-02-17, 19:33)phil65 Wrote: sure you didn´t try an outdated version?

v1.1 to be precise :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-02-17, 19:42)`Black Wrote: Every control has the default control tags and colordiffuse is one of them. That doesn't mean that it does anything in a label control or a list container but it's not invalid.

then we could also say that every xml tag is valid which would make that check kind of pointless.
aim is to clean all controls from stuff which does not have any sense. controldiffuse for labels just confuses and clutters the xmls.

(2013-02-17, 19:46)ronie Wrote:

since i do not update version number too often that doesn´t really say how up-to-date it is Wink
(2013-02-17, 20:29)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-02-17, 19:42)`Black Wrote: Every control has the default control tags and colordiffuse is one of them. That doesn't mean that it does anything in a label control or a list container but it's not invalid.

then we could also say that every xml tag is valid which would make that check kind of pointless.
aim is to clean all controls from stuff which does not have any sense. controldiffuse for labels just confuses and clutters the xmls.

(2013-02-17, 19:46)ronie Wrote:

since i do not update version number too often that doesn´t really say how up-to-date it is Wink
phil65,

I go along with the comment about the colordiffuse on the labels, but is definitely still valid for progress and scrollbar controls, as this is used all thru my skin and it works just fine.

As a side note, tried to check my labels and had the program throw an exception as the strings.po file was missing. Problem was I was trying to use your program to check my strings.xml file so that I could submit to transfix and thus get back a strings.po file. I don't suppose you could include support for strings.xml files?

And yes I was using the latest version Laugh (grabbed from your GIT on 17th of Feb).

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Hi dudes,

just wondering,
how we can assign a dot --> • to a label without getting invalid encoded character error ?

example: $INFO[VideoPlayer.Year] • $INFO[VideoPlayer.Genre]

thanx
(2013-02-28, 21:44)butchabay Wrote: Hi dudes,

just wondering,
how we can assign a dot --> • to a label without getting invalid encoded character error ?

thanx

when do you get that error?
crash or log entry?
Hello!

The provided link for the compiled version (.exe) leads to a 404 page... ?

Thanks!
(2013-02-28, 21:51)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 21:44)butchabay Wrote: Hi dudes,

just wondering,

thanx

when do you get that error?
crash or log entry?

in the log entry it says

Ungültiges Zeichen in der angegebenen Codierung. Zeile 91, Position 26.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin XML Converter + Formatter3