Hebrew display
I'm trying to use a Hebrew repository within Aeon 3.0 and notice that it just displays the square boxes as text rather the text itself.
I'm guessing it's a skin specific thing as it displays just fine in confluence, so is there a way currently to enable this within 3.0? I can't go back to using another skin after using the best.
You could try the roboto fontset. Otherwise find a true unicode font and replace the default fonts with that. Just be sure that it's condensed otherwise it won't fit the textboxes.
Ok, thanks for the reply BN.
The Korean fontset is able to display correctly, but not Roboto.
Sorry for the stupid question, but where exactly do I place the fonts? I tried in the directory within roaming/xbmc/addons/skin.aeon.nox/fonts and they dont show up.

I can't find any instance of a fonts.xml file, and I found that I can enable a font by renaming a unicode ttf to the Ubuntu family so is there a font xml file that I'm missing somewhere within the skin?

I'll finish off the Hebrew translation strings when I have time, so would like to try to experiment with a Hebrew typeface that gives the same aesthetic feel to the skin as the Ubuntu typeface.

Thanks
Best way is to make a new fontset in Font.xml in the 1080i folder of the skin. Rename all fonts (filename) in that fontset to the ones you have found. If the fonts you found are freely redistributable we can include them in the skin.
Great, thanks a lot for your help Big Noid.
I'll probably try using one of my own Hebrew typefaces, so there won't be any issue with the licence.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hebrew display0