Playlist Help
Hi, i have a main movie menu which has all my movies in HD & SD but i dont have this option showing on the home screen, what i have done instead is setup 2 playlists one for HD Movies and one for SD Movies, when i add a new movies the scraper does its bit of finding the info needed but when i go the relevant Playlist the movies are not there, what i have to do is go to Videos, then files, then movies then i can see the movie added, then i have to click on the movie and re scrap it 3 or 4 times or sometimes it requires me playing the movie then stopping then restarting XBMC several times before it will show in the playlist, is this a bug with the update or is done to my setup?

Playlist setup - HD Movies - resolution higher than 700

Playlist setup - SD Movies - resolution lower than 700

(2012-05-30, 11:49)smurff33 Wrote: Hi, i have a main movie menu which has all my movies in HD & SD but i dont have this option showing on the home screen, what i have done instead is setup 2 playlists one for HD Movies and one for SD Movies, when i add a new movies the scraper does its bit of finding the info needed but when i go the relevant Playlist the movies are not there, what i have to do is go to Videos, then files, then movies then i can see the movie added, then i have to click on the movie and re scrap it 3 or 4 times or sometimes it requires me playing the movie then stopping then restarting XBMC several times before it will show in the playlist, is this a bug with the update or is done to my setup?

Playlist setup - HD Movies - resolution higher than 700

Playlist setup - SD Movies - resolution lower than 700

the movies should directly be available in the smart playlist when added to xbmc db.
not a skin isse though.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist Help0