• 2(current)
[RELEASE] SimplePlaylists
Adding from currently playing works like a charm. Smile

Is it possible to check if the movie title is already in the playlist? Now you can add the same movie several times. But when you select remove from playlist, they all go away.
(2012-06-05, 00:59)Eldritch Wrote: Adding from currently playing works like a charm. Smile

Is it possible to check if the movie title is already in the playlist? Now you can add the same movie several times. But when you select remove from playlist, they all go away.
Hi, thanks for this info, i fixed this right now. Will be ok in next version.
Version 1.0.5:
- Fixed check for dupes when adding items
- Added support for images
- Playlists are now divided in Video/Audio/Image

Because of the Video/Audio/Image changes, your old playlist will not work anymore or you have to edit it manually.
I can't get v1.0.5 to work. I have added new playlists in the settings. And I can add to the lists. But when I try to start the add-on, it fails. This is in the log:

13:32:35 T:4324 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:32:35 T:4324 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
13:32:35 T:4324 ERROR: Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\JS\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.watch.it.later\\lastContentType')
13:32:35 T:4324 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\JS\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.watch.it.later\default.py", line 198, in <module>
playListMain()
File "C:\Users\JS\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.watch.it.later\default.py", line 116, in playListMain
fh = open(catFile, 'r')
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\JS\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.watch.it.later\\lastContentType')
13:32:35 T:1180 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.watch.it.later
13:32:35 T:1180 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.watch.it.later) failed
@AddonScriptorDE, latest translation for Portuguese (Brazil), link for download, fix for new strings 1.0.5:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/Wathci...zil%29.rar

thanks,

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2012-06-05, 13:40)Eldritch Wrote: I can't get v1.0.5 to work. I have added new playlists in the settings. And I can add to the lists. But when I try to start the add-on, it fails. This is in the log:

13:32:35 T:4324 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:32:35 T:4324 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
13:32:35 T:4324 ERROR: Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\JS\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.watch.it.later\\lastContentType')
13:32:35 T:4324 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\JS\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.watch.it.later\default.py", line 198, in <module>
playListMain()
File "C:\Users\JS\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.watch.it.later\default.py", line 116, in playListMain
fh = open(catFile, 'r')
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\JS\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.watch.it.later\\lastContentType')
13:32:35 T:1180 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.watch.it.later
13:32:35 T:1180 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.watch.it.later) failed
Thx, I will fix it. New version (with fanart/dbinfo support for movies/series) will be available soon.

(2012-06-05, 14:07)Wanilton Wrote: @AddonScriptorDE, latest translation for Portuguese (Brazil), link for download, fix for new strings 1.0.5:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/Wathci...zil%29.rar

thanks,

Wanilton
Thx, added.
Version v1.0.6:
- Added support for advanced DB-Infos (Movies and Series)
- Fixed some bugs

Because of the json queries for the DB-Infos it takes some time to add entries (about 1 sec on my pc). Will try to optimize that...
How long does it take for you?

@Eldritch: Is it working now?

Btw: Thanks to all "beta" testers Smile
(2012-06-05, 20:32)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: @Eldritch: Is it working now?

Nope, error from log here.

22:54:02 T:4720 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:54:04 T:4720 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
22:54:04 T:4720 ERROR: Error Contents: local variable 'lastCat' referenced before assignment
22:54:04 T:4720 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\JS\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.watch.it.later\default.py", line 262, in <module>
playListMain()
File "C:\Users\JS\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.watch.it.later\default.py", line 174, in playListMain
addDir(pl.replace(lastCat+": ",""),pl,'showPlaylist',"")
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastCat' referenced before assignment
22:54:04 T:1924 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.watch.it.later
22:54:04 T:1924 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.watch.it.later) failed

And thanks for updates and for the hard work! Smile
(2012-06-05, 23:00)Eldritch Wrote:
(2012-06-05, 20:32)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: @Eldritch: Is it working now?

Nope, error from log here.

22:54:02 T:4720 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:54:04 T:4720 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
22:54:04 T:4720 ERROR: Error Contents: local variable 'lastCat' referenced before assignment
22:54:04 T:4720 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\JS\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.watch.it.later\default.py", line 262, in <module>
playListMain()
File "C:\Users\JS\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.watch.it.later\default.py", line 174, in playListMain
addDir(pl.replace(lastCat+": ",""),pl,'showPlaylist',"")
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastCat' referenced before assignment
22:54:04 T:1924 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.watch.it.later
22:54:04 T:1924 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.watch.it.later) failed

And thanks for updates and for the hard work! Smile
Try this v1.0.7.
Should work now. But I think theres a problem with the automatic content detection on your system.
If the v1.0.7 is working, did you see all content playlists (Video/Audio/Images) when starting the addon? Or just the playlists you should see?
What OS are you running?

Does anyone else has the same problems?
(2012-06-05, 23:28)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Try this v1.0.7.
Should work now. But I think theres a problem with the automatic content detection on your system.
If the v1.0.7 is working, did you see all content playlists (Video/Audio/Images) when starting the addon? Or just the playlists you should see?
What OS are you running?

Brilliant! This one is working. Smile

When adding I see all the lists. Not only the movie ones, if I add a movie. And when I start the addon, I see only the ones I have put something in.

It takes about 5s for me from the click on the remote until I can select what playlist to put it in.

I'm using Win 7, and have all movies on remote shares. And also all db-infos in a remote SQL DB. I guess that's why it takes a while.
(2012-06-06, 01:20)Eldritch Wrote:
(2012-06-05, 23:28)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Try this v1.0.7.
What OS are you running?

Brilliant! This one is working. Smile

When adding I see all the lists. Not only the movie ones, if I add a movie. And when I start the addon, I see only the ones I have put something in.

It takes about 5s for me from the click on the remote until I can select what playlist to put it in.

I'm using Win 7, and have all movies on remote shares. And also all db-infos in a remote SQL DB. I guess that's why it takes a while.
Hi, good to hear its working now Smile
When adding media its normal to see all playlists because its not always possible to decide what type of media you add. What i meant is, when you start the Add-on from Music-Addons for example you only see your Audio-Playlists.

I will try to optimize the json queries because of the time needed. I will also add an option to deactivate the json queries.
Good work! Smile

If I have started a movie from a widget. Recently added movies widget using Aeon Nox for example. Then it says no file is playing, when I try to add it to a list.
(2012-06-06, 11:11)Eldritch Wrote: Good work! Smile

If I have started a movie from a widget. Recently added movies widget using Aeon Nox for example. Then it says no file is playing, when I try to add it to a list.
Thanks,
seems it wont work with these widgets, even when playing in fullscreen. I will try to find a way, but i dont know if its possible. (Cant get the URL the same way)
Btw: When you start the add-on from Music-Addons for example, did you only see your audio playlists?
(2012-06-06, 13:46)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Btw: When you start the add-on from Music-Addons for example, did you only see your audio playlists?

Just tried it. And yes, it's working just like that. Music and images tested. Smile
I have a shortcut to this add-on on my main menu. But when I click it, it always go to the last used shortcuts. Let's say it was movies. If I use parent dir from there, I end up in pictures every time. Meaning if I want to go to my favourite music I have to back out to main menu and start the add-on from the music page.

I don't know if it's possible, but it would be very nice to have the option to select all of your playlists right after starting the add-on. Or if the parent dir ended up in some kind of select category page. Meaning when I start the add-on, I can access movies, pictures and music without having to start the add-on from a certain place.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SimplePlaylists2