• 3(current)
Translation for Aeon.MQ4
(2012-06-18, 11:42)Wanilton Wrote: @kin1406, look the first post in this thread, instruction there,

Thanks,

Ok, thanks,

I've just registered and requested the Arabic language.

@kim1406, ok added Arabic Language.

Thanks again,
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
thanks, started the translation already.
"THUMBNAIL SET PLAYLIST" What does that mean? Hard to know out of context.

PUH. It is not easy to translate when the English strings are so badly formed. Most of them aren't English at all. I guess you just google translated it from Portuguese?

We will make a first draft of the Swedish translation, and then make adjustments when we can actually see the strings in action within the skin Smile

Thank you for all of your hard work though! It is much easier to translate on Transifex than directly in the xml-files.
@mindwear, well, off course, it´s easy, set image (fanart or other) in format thumb for Playlist = Set the thumbnail to playlist.
(2012-06-18, 18:32)Wanilton Wrote: @mindwear, well, off course, it´s easy, set image (fanart or other) in format thumb for Playlist = Set the thumbnail to playlist.

Thanks!
We have now finished the Swedish translation! Big Grin
Thanks Mindweaver, good job..
(2012-06-18, 20:04)mindweaver Wrote: We have now finished the Swedish translation! Big Grin
Let's hope we got something right Smile
I started the Arabic translation and I hope it will work as I'm not sure if xbmc can handle the RTL language or it is not yet supported.

I've started the Dutch translation. Not yet sure how to translate some strings, might need to see them in action to find out what the context is Smile
My Italian translation start today Angel
Thx for your work guys! Blush
Translators, missing a few days to launch the alpha version, remember that their team or you, can correct the translation, at any time, especially after receiving the skin, so we will have frequent updates from the repository of the skin, with the changes made. For the first time we have an alpha with translation into over 20 languages​​, thanks for the excellent work. The novelty is that the XML strings, no longer need to be created manually, we have tested the script to convert Po files in XML files, and works perfectly. Remember that until the final version will be changes and additions of new strings, so, I recommend you check the project in transifex website often, which is 100% today, can not be more tomorrow, hopefully by the end of June, we have the translation completed for almost all languages ​​that were added to the project.

Thanks again,

Joined Dutch translation

Edit:
Wondering why section is locked?
When the translation found locked, meaning that any registered member is translating, and blocked the translation of other members, until he finishes his part. I remember that only translators who actually are working with the translation process, shall be entitled to receive the skin, obviously the intention must always be to help, but not lacking those who only want to receive the skin in advance, and enter for teams, and do nothing, we are monitoring who actually is translating. We are open to all translators, but only to join to project, if they are in fact able to effect the translation for your language. Another situation, the Transifex site, offers languages ​​that are not present in the official translation of eden or frodo XBMC,ex: Luxembourgish, the fear here is can not work properly, we will check with Alanwww1 (member team), because we have language translation is not even being made XBMC for Frodo, on their project in Transifex site too. Previously, i have comment about Dutch, but it´s fine in Frodo and Eden XBMC translation project.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translation for Aeon.MQ42