Complete list is here:
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/XBMC-Main-Frodo/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn, thanks for info.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Stick to the ones like exactly listed in the XBMC project to be safe. So only "Dutch"
Only use languages with a two character code like 'NL' and not 'nl_NL'
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I understand, thanks for the tip. I will strictly follow the same pattern as Frodo.
Dutch is over 50% now Smile

Wanilton I am changing the .po file to reflect Martijn's comments, can you edit it also so the url contains the 2 letter language code instead of the longer one?
Code:
"Language-Team: Dutch (Netherlands) (http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/AeonMQ4/language/nl/)\n"
"Language: nl\n"
Thanks!
Ok sidewalksuper, don´t worry, i will FIX for all the language.
The Dutch translation is done! We could use some people te review our work please Smile

Also Wanilton, I think there are still some errors in the English translation.
When I tried to decipher some strings to Dutch I came across some strings that I think were misinterpreted by Google Translate or something Smile

For example I think where "collection" was used the correct translation would be "library".
(2012-06-22, 13:10)sidewalksuper Wrote: The Dutch translation is done! We could use some people te review our work please Smile

Also Wanilton, I think there are still some errors in the English translation.
When I tried to decipher some strings to Dutch I came across some strings that I think were misinterpreted by Google Translate or something Smile

For example I think where "collection" was used the correct translation would be "library".
You use Google Translate to translate the skin?!

Lol no, I'm saying some of the translations that were done from Portugese to English look like they were done in Google Translate.
That's why I had a couple of small issues translating it into Dutch again from English Smile
I can help with spanish translation, I see somebody already working on it for Spain, I can do Spanish for latin america
Yes Palalismo, If you live in Spain, I will add you as a team member Spanish (Spain), I understand that a Mexican translator (native), would be more appropriate as a translator for that Mexican Spanish language, however I have added the Spanish (Mexican) to the project.
Italian translation is ready, for certain strings i need a correction in use.
I see there are 3 new strings, but this last one isn't really proper English. Can someone explain what it should mean so I can translate it again? Smile
Code:
Aeon MQ 4 is a complement to let your XBMC prettier, its use is a matter of personal choice.

Thanks!
(2012-06-22, 16:08)sidewalksuper Wrote: Lol no, I'm saying some of the translations that were done from Portugese to English look like they were done in Google Translate.
That's why I had a couple of small issues translating it into Dutch again from English Smile
LOL, good.
I love the MQ3! I would like to help with Poliish translation.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translation for Aeon.MQ42