• 6(current)
Translation for Aeon.MQ4
Any requirement for English (British)?
I downloaded the skin today, it looks amazing!

But I have a question: Am I safe to assume that since this is just an alpha version the fonts are not yet finalized? I translated the skin to Greek, but the fonts do not contain the Greek characters (also, not even the Hebrew ones that were present in MQ3). If I add the Greek characters in all the fonts, would it be possible for them to be included in the final release?
CutSickAss, of course, we need fonts, when done, send one e-mail to [email protected], we will include as soon as possible.

Thanks

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
OK, I'll start today with the Greek characters, probably will take a few days.
New info:

In SugarSync, we have new folder with latest changes in languages, in this case, download strings.po and strings.xml files for your language and overwrite previous files. In case changes in project (add, changes or delete strings), it´s necessary overwrite English folder too.

Thanks

Wanilton
Cyrillic characters are totally messed up... the font needs to be replaced, because the current one does not support them.
Is there any way to change the translation for the Weather app? Didn't find those strings in the MQ4 project abd the translation to swedish is really fucked up.
The weather strings are in the XBMC Main Translation Project (Frodo) (xbmc-core resource), in Transifex. Ask to join if you wish to alter it.
(2012-06-30, 21:27)pingomister Wrote: The weather strings are in the XBMC Main Translation Project (Frodo) (xbmc-core resource), in Transifex. Ask to join if you wish to alter it.
Thanks, although when I cheked there was only seven strings. None of those where faulty.
Also in "weather-wunderground" resource. I believe that weather related strings are found only in xbmc-core, weather-wunderground and in the skin.
There are info in weather, without strings in XBMC, look more info here:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/1057

look this info in alanwww1 post:

Another sidenote is that we still have a lot of other untranslatable strings for weather underground. For example "chance of" which is really horrible to look at translated to something like "chance of eső" in Hunfarian :-)

(2012-06-30, 21:52)Wanilton Wrote: Another sidenote is that we still have a lot of other untranslatable strings for weather underground. For example "chance of" which is really horrible to look at translated to something like "chance of eső" in Hunfarian :-)

Yeah, those Hunfarians are really messed up people! Big Grin

Well, what I read from that there are no strings except the ones I already found. That sucks. I really just need the ones that are shown in the main menu to the left since the rest of the widget doesn't work.
What specific strings are you talking about? Perhaps someone edited them already, and that's why you can't find them.
"FROM EAST WIND" or whatever they're called in english. And not just East. All of them. West, South east and so on...

It's at the bottom of the left square in you hover over Weather in MQ4
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translation for Aeon.MQ42