• 1(current)
Translation for Aeon.MQ4
Hello Friends, to go with the translation system adopted in the XBMC frodo for the team, the new version of skin Aeon MQ 4, will also use strings.po file, this file contains the English strings to be translated into other languages, we will use the service Transifex, too.

We have an open area, you can visit site in this URL: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/AeonMQ4/

We appreciate the support given to Aeon MQ 4 skin, especially the translators.

A useful info:

After that request a team creation for your language, or join an existing one.

Please do not download file, modify them and upload again! Always use the "Translate Now" Button!

More details about the new translation service, look here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132639

We want to thank the 31 translators teams, for outstanding service. (Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Slovenian, Spanish (Mexico and Spain), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese). Rofl

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Please do not open your own project, work is on its way with a joint translation project. That way we don't have the mess of different projects and all translators can just join one project, share all translations and more benefits.
Hello blittan, ok understood, I wait for more details about how to join in one Project only, it´s fine for us work together with team, we are open space in transifex site, because skin Aeon MQ is not available in official repository, category skin.
How do I translate? All I can see is Request language
Friends, the strings in English are available only in the second half of June, skin will still adding new strings, and other changes, not to mention needs to go through a complete revision of the translation from Brazilian Portuguese into English, thanks to those concerned you are welcome to the project, very grateful.
Great news! It will be easier to translate now Smile

I will wait for instructions, then I will do the Swedish translation.
(2012-06-01, 08:38)mindweaver Wrote: Great news! It will be easier to translate now Smile

That's what I was thinking of doing. Teamwork?
(2012-05-31, 02:21)Wanilton Wrote: Hello blittan, ok understood, I wait for more details about how to join in one Project only, it´s fine for us work together with team, we are open space in transifex site, because skin Aeon MQ is not available in official repository, category skin.

The plans are to open up a language git repo, which every add on developer is welcome to push/pull to and from there add strings to the translation project. Just to ease up for all translators not needing to join all independent projects that will be the result of everyone creating their own project on transifex. Also it will ease the burden of add on developers to know the transifex system and mess with administrating it.

But until then you might use your own project if you want.
(2012-06-01, 16:20)Tobby Wrote:
(2012-06-01, 08:38)mindweaver Wrote: Great news! It will be easier to translate now Smile

Absolutely. I made the current MQ3 translation.

We can keep our eyes open and contact each other when the new translation service opens up Smile
(2012-06-04, 09:41)mindweaver Wrote:
(2012-06-01, 16:20)Tobby Wrote:

Absolutely. I made the current MQ3 translation.

We can keep our eyes open and contact each other when the new translation service opens up Smile
Sure Smile
Alright, I would do the german translation, or join the one who does it currently!
I'm doing Spanish & Catalan Smile
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
How do I sign up to translate a ceartain language?
@Tobby, read the first post, in this thread.
(2012-06-09, 00:46)Wanilton Wrote: @Tobby, read the first post, in this thread.
Oh, so I don't have to join a group since I myself requested the language?

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translation for Aeon.MQ42