windows 7 help me guys
hello guys,

are new and impractical and I need you.
I have a system xtremer ultra 2 installed windows seven, and I tried vlc and the video run smoothly. mkv. iso etc. when I try with xbmc riprudurre 11.0 to the same file runs jerky video images flash a blinding brightness I selected grafivo throttle and everything else but are on the high seas!
(2012-05-30, 18:30)paolo1982 Wrote: hello guys,

I have a system xtremer ultra 2 installed windows seven, and I tried vlc and the video run smoothly. mkv. iso etc. when I try with xbmc riprudurre 11.0 to the same file runs jerky video images flash a blinding brightness I selected grafivo throttle and everything else but are on the high seas!
Try these-

1. Update the latest driver GT520- Automatic Driver Detection
2. Enable DXVA2 with DXVA as Render Method, and disable everything else in XBMC settings/video/playback
3. Disable "Use a fullscreen window rather than a true fullscreen" in XBMC settings/system/video output
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
If bluray's suggestions don't help we'll need to see a debugging log. Enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging, and restart XBMC then wait a minute or two for all the startup tasks to finish. Now play a suitable test film for a minute or so or until it gets jerky. Stop the film then close XBMC.

Open the debug log by pressing Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

Code:
"%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log"

(including the quotes). Click OK and the log should open in Notepad. Copy and paste the log into http://pastebin.com/ and post the link it gives you here.
(2012-05-30, 18:50)bluray Wrote:

Try these-

2. Enable DXVA2 with DXVA as Render Method, and disable everything else in XBMC settings/video/playback
3. Disable "Use a fullscreen window rather than a true fullscreen" in XBMC settings/system/video output

yes yes yes yes yes you are my good thanks now itò ok good
(2012-05-30, 21:29)paolo1982 Wrote:
(2012-05-30, 18:50)bluray Wrote:

Try these-

yes yes yes yes yes you are my good thanks now itò ok good
It's good to read happy ending......Nod

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
windows 7 help me guys0