Fanart split between TV and Movies for home screen ?
Hi,

The skin looks great, and I have gotten it configured pretty close to what I like, but one thing that is bugging me a bit is that when I have fanart view enabled for the home screen, it shows both movie and tv fanart on the movie and tv screens. E.g. when I select TV Shows from the home menu, it'll display a fanart picture of spiderman 2 or some such.

Is it possible to get the random fanart for the tv shows view to only show tv fanart and the movies view to only show movie fanart ?
Seconded! I fixed it myself by setting up 2 directory's so each has it's own. Then manually copying the fanart in the apropriate folder, but that is quite a job and quite tedious.
FAQ #21
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2010-12-18, 20:58)ronie Wrote: FAQ #21

I realize this is an old thread. I use, or did use, video-fanar.splitter for sometime --- worked great separating tv and movie fanar to separate dirs. Though once I updated xbmc from 10.1 to 11 it now wipes those separate directories empty. Any chance on this script being updated or is there another way of doing this now?

I am using Transperancy skin (fully updated).

Thanks in advance
(2012-06-09, 08:31)Zaragosa Wrote:
(2010-12-18, 20:58)ronie Wrote: FAQ #21

I realize this is an old thread. I use, or did use, video-fanar.splitter for sometime --- worked great separating tv and movie fanar to separate dirs. Though once I updated xbmc from 10.1 to 11 it now wipes those separate directories empty. Any chance on this script being updated or is there another way of doing this now?

I am using Transperancy skin (fully updated).

Thanks in advance

the addon is called artwork organizer these days and is available in the xbmc addon repo.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart split between TV and Movies for home screen ?0