Library questions
I usually watch movies and delete them, is there any option to have it rescan every time or something to see whats there or not or do I need to go into the clean library like once a week?

I have a number of movies that I put on my wifes laptop as I ran out of space on my computer. Her computer isn't on all the time, i usually turn it on when I want to watch one of those movies and then they get streamed from there. But I noticed that when it did the library scan, it found those movies when originally, but now even if I have her computer on, it tells me that those movies are not longer there and wants to delete them out of the library. is that because xbmc has been on without her computer on?
Yes. If it can't find the movie, it will ask you if you want to delete the movie. It's a good idea to keep all your media in one place.
My Living Room Theater XBMC Mini-ITX Build
CASE: MI-100 - MOBO: ASRock A75M-ITX - APU: A6-3500
Kingston 4GB 1600MHz - SanDisk 128GB SSD -- DVDRW
W7 HP - Kodi 15 - Confluence | ATV1 w/BCM970015 & Crystalbuntu in the BR
yea, but when my wifes computer is on, then it should play the movie and not just insist that the file isn't there right? thats where it scraped it from in the first place.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library questions0