Trailer Window
How can I get it so the trailer plays in the wee window, rather than full screen?

Even when I disable the play trailers full screen option, all it does is still play the trailer in full screen, just behind all the info in low list and so forth.

The wee "box" it used to be?
im bumping this, i was wondering the same thing.. i cant get it back to windowed trailers like it was in the previous versions
(2012-07-12, 00:55)hype Wrote: im bumping this, i was wondering the same thing.. i cant get it back to windowed trailers like it was in the previous versions

it´s back. you have to use GIT version.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-07-12, 00:57)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-07-12, 00:55)hype Wrote: im bumping this, i was wondering the same thing.. i cant get it back to windowed trailers like it was in the previous versions

it´s back. you have to use GIT version.

Not only is it back, it's very cool. I was showing the trailers off the other day. I highly recommend the GIT version Cool

It works in lowlist and make sure you go to the skin settings and disable fullscreen trailers.
Sorry to bump up a oldish thread but i'm having the same problem

I want the trailer to play in the box where my fanart is instead of going to full screen straight away.

Heres a pic

I can only get the trailer in the box by coming out of full screen and pressing up to bring up the infopanel

Just a update for people who might be trying to do the same

When you have the infopanel set to on or delayed you get the trailer in the box, setting it to manual will make trailers go full screen even if you press up to show the infopanel before you play the trailer.

This may be a bug or there may well be a setting to achieve what i was after but i have had a good mess about and cant find anything.
(2012-09-16, 15:05)boppyman Wrote: Just a update for people who might be trying to do the same

When you have the infopanel set to on or delayed you get the trailer in the box, setting it to manual will make trailers go full screen even if you press up to show the infopanel before you play the trailer.

This may be a bug or there may well be a setting to achieve what i was after but i have had a good mess about and cant find anything.

I *think*, though I'm not certain, it was intended to work only in LowList. Try it in Lowlist view and see if it works fine?
OK thanks
Hi,

I have another question related to Trailer Windows.
In aeon nox 1.7 was the carousel view and when i started a Trailer the Infopanel made a 180 degrees Spin and showed the Trailer. How can this be achieved in showcase view with the Infopanel now carousel is gone?

Im sorry if my english is not perfect, im german.

Great Skin i Never want to use any other SkinSmile
I am using GIT and cant get trailer to not play full screen. I would prefer the same thing boppyman was trying to accomplish, but even in lowlist it is going full screen on me.
XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailer Window0