Noob using Eden
Been using WMC with media browser a long time. Trying out XBMC. Love the huge community.

Is confluence the only stable Skin for "EDEN"

How come coverflow does not work in confluence when scrolling through movies. I only have a text vertical list. Its very basic looking.

Some of the other skin look great but guess they ddo not work with eden?

I love the seemless ability to play HDLossless MKV'S!!
Coverflow works perfectly for me in Confluence/Eden.

All the skins in

Settings -> Add-ons -> Get add-ons -> XBMC.org -> Skins

Work with Eden.

You can see a web copy here by clicking on the "Skins" drop-down menu under the v11 (Eden) section: Category:All add-ons (wiki)
(2012-05-31, 04:13)Ned Scott Wrote: Coverflow works perfectly for me in Confluence/Eden.

All the skins in

Settings -> Add-ons -> Get add-ons -> XBMC.org -> Skins

Work with Eden.

You can see a web copy here by clicking on the "Skins" drop-down menu under the v11 (Eden) section: Category:All add-ons (wiki)

maybe i mispoke does confluence have coverflow?

i added the Aeon MQ3... that menu has the cover flow option in the setting however when i go the movies they are still in list form.
You might have to change the 'view' in the slide out menu from the left while browsing inside the movies
(2012-05-31, 20:24)PatK Wrote: You might have to change the 'view' in the slide out menu from the left while browsing inside the movies

Yes I can now see how to change the view in confluence... as for Aeon MQ3 ... not so much. Still not working to change anything. Maybe confluence is better to use anyway.
(2012-05-31, 21:35)fschris Wrote:
(2012-05-31, 20:24)PatK Wrote: You might have to change the 'view' in the slide out menu from the left while browsing inside the movies

Yes I can now see how to change the view in confluence... as for Aeon MQ3 ... not so much. Still not working to change anything. Maybe confluence is better to use anyway.

Transparency, like confluence, is another flawless skin that does supports everything in XBMC, if you're checking out skins you might want to give it a shot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob using Eden0