[SOLVED] TV shows displaying Z to A. How to change?
This is probably the easiest thing to do but for some reason I cannot figure out where to change it?

When I go into TV, all my shows display Z to A. How do I change it back to A to Z ?
Not sure which skin you're using, but in Aeon Nox & Confluence, pressing the left or up arrow key (or directional key on your remote) - depends on the viewtype you're using - will bring you to the sidebar settings menu, and on there will be a "sort" option right there for you to change from ascending to descending - or vice versa.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Yeah I can get to that but it just says Sort By: Name, Episodes or Year

There's no ascending or descending
what version of XBMC are you running?
11.0. I just re-installed and still the same
Maybe try a different viewtype, and look to see if you can get the ascending/descending that way - and then switch back to your preferred viewtype. Maybe it will keep the sort across viewtypes...
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
From Sort By Name move RIGHT to the wee arrows.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks jmarshall. It was that easy Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] TV shows displaying Z to A. How to change?0