XBMC is nice, but flawed
(2012-05-31, 21:30)Little Girl Wrote: HOW WOULD I KNOW THERE'S A WIKI?!

I don't know how YOU did this, but somehow you've found xbmc.org AND you've found this forum.....but you didn't found the wiki...Sleepy sure.
Turn your apple-computer off, put your brain on.

and stop crying about "us", if you came out of the corner shooting, don't start crying if someone shoots back. how old are you? 12 or what?

your ignorance is disgusting
Why the f*ck are you still hammering on this topic...
All partys stated their opinion and the TO said, that it was not the app he was looking for. He just got mislead by the MU description.
He might give it a shot after he hooked it to his TV...
TBH nothing to say here anymore!
I vote for closing this thread before others just jump in to insult anybody...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
HOW WOULD I KNOW THERE'S A WIKI?!
Question is, how did you figure out how to register as a user on this site? Seems more complicated than finding a Wiki link.

[sarcasm]
Dennis Miller is to comedy as William Shatner is to Lounge Singing
[/sarcasm]

Seriously - yes XBMC is for home theater experience, using a simple remote (up, down, left, right, select & back) to migrate through your media from your couch. If you have a computer only (no tv connection), your getting a bad experience. Imaging playing DOOM for the first time ever ..... on a tablet. You would think "why did the developers make this? Did they ever try to play this?". When you get a tv and a couch (that compliment each other meaning BIG tv and a BIG ass couch) revisit XBMC and you'll see it is what makes your living room come to life.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC is nice, but flawed1