concerts folder
Wink 
im having a problem setting up the concerts folder . using the cirrus extended skin it has a concerts folder on the home screen which i remove because i use a folder that i dont scrape ( not all my concerts are named correctly ) i add that folder to favourites , then add a custom link to it on my home screen . in both case`s tho it only shows an empty menu . any help sorting this would be great
Hi - moved your thread to the Cirrus skin-specific thread.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
thanks i didnt know there was a cirrus thread . seems a strange one because ive made it work on my previous installations
(2012-05-26, 13:03)paulsk2 Wrote: im having a problem setting up the concerts folder . using the cirrus extended skin it has a concerts folder on the home screen which i remove because i use a folder that i dont scrape ( not all my concerts are named correctly ) i add that folder to favourites , then add a custom link to it on my home screen . in both case`s tho it only shows an empty menu . any help sorting this would be great

This is sadly a problem of adding folders as favorites to home.

Just open your favourite.xml with an editor like notpad ++ and remove the "quote" .

See here how to solve it:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid946601
thanks pal . thats exacltly what i`d been searching for for days lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
concerts folder1