I love you guys,
And I mostly mean the developers.
I've been using this since XBMP and Yamp on the original Xbox and think its great to see what it has evolved into. them IRC days were fun Big Grin

Keep it up!

Also some love for the mods and admins. hurding cats can be a daunting task.

- D

lol Jezz_X

@Anoniempje - cheers bro!
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Any love for the donors? Smile
Devs, skinners, moderators, testers, donors, helpful peeps - it's all part of XBMC's awesomeness.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
I think we all need to give a big shout out to my mom, who is usually the first to say, "What? I click what?? I'm never going to remember that."
(2012-06-01, 08:05)natethomas Wrote: I think we all need to give a big shout out to my mom, who is usually the first to say, "What? I click what?? I'm never going to remember that."

Devs, skinners, moderators, testers, donors, helpful peeps......and Nate's mom Angel
Just tried the current nightly build for the hd audio support and things do sound great on my new Pioneer Vsx-1122-k.
Wow the scraper is like 3x faster then on Eden stable. Thanks for the awesome software.
I would love to know how old some of you devs are.

I mean, do I owe my gratitude to a pimple faced 13 year old who hasn't reached puberty yet or a retired computer engineer with a tired body and an active mind.

Not that any of the above would make a difference - I am just curious.
(2012-06-04, 07:47)getafix Wrote: I would love to know how old some of you devs are.

I mean, do I owe my gratitude to a pimple faced 13 year old who hasn't reached puberty yet or a retired computer engineer with a tired body and an active mind.

Well from the pimple faced to the ancient dinosaurs Rofl
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-06-04, 07:47)getafix Wrote: I would love to know how old some of you devs are.

Physical or mental age? :-)
I'm old enough to recognize your avatar "La Linea" from the great Osvaldo Cavandoli! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XVOnoCpMR0

Smile
The age range really is that large. We have several students (though I'm fairly certain they're all at least 20 or 21, possibly even older). And we have a couple grampas. I'd guess the average age is somewhere around 29-34.
Above Average for me then Smile I'm special
(2012-06-04, 10:10)joethefox Wrote:
I'm old enough to recognize your avatar "La Linea" from the great Osvaldo Cavandoli! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XVOnoCpMR0

Smile

Yip, I remember watching La Linea when I was growing up - am in my late 30's now. Really was/is a hoot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I love you guys,0