Win Crash/hang using Youtube plugin with external player
So, not sure exactly what might be the issue on this one or what all might be needed to try and sort it out, but here goes the issue. Also, have tried searching a fair bit and have so far been unable to find anything similar to this one.
What happens is on intial launch of xbmc the Youtube plugin works perfectly fine and spits the feed out to my external player, Media Player Classic, with no troubles. However, on the second video I attempt to load up, xbmc opens up MPC as is expected, but as soon as the feed starts buffering, MPC crashes. Now, here's where it gets strange. If I close out of MPC and relaunch it and open the feed that previously caused it to crash from the recent files list, it plays just peachy. So, there seems to be something that comes up from xbmc in all Youtube videos after the initial one I load that somehow breaks things. I even tried to adjust settings involving auto fullscreen in my playercorefactory.xml in the hopes that that might sort it out, but nada. All of my local content plays perfectly fine, and I have to admit I thoroughly love using xbmc, and if this issue can't be resolved it's no big deal, but the fact that it works perfectly fine on the first play makes me think there has to be some sort of solution for this one. Thanks to any help anyone can provide, and if any specific logs are needed, let me know what should be posted!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash/hang using Youtube plugin with external player0