• 2(current)
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
(2012-06-07, 18:54)matatr0n Wrote: When i want to installing this mod xbmc says:

"The add-on does not have the correct structure"

What i have allready done:

- rebooted ATV2 -> same error
- Downloaded the mod-zip with Google Chrome, Internet Explorer & JDownloader -> same error
- i rejailbreaked my atv2, and reinstalled xbmc

other skins like Quartz and Confluence-MOD can i install without any error

the first version of this mod worked really fine!

So, what can i do now ?

I will check into it and upload a new version.

(2012-06-07, 02:01)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hey Paul,
I'm following your mod very closely, it is very beautiful and contains all the features i hoped fury would roll up into a mod.

Unfortuently im not comfortable with the large font on the big mod Sad so I am having to roll back, but if you ever add an option/switch for the standard font, standard clock etc but with all these features still included, then count me back in.

This is still an awesome Job, a lovely mod and absolutly action packed.

Keep up the great work and I hope you may consider adding a switch for the standard font/size etc for those of us who require a smaller font, sometime in the near future.

Thanks again for a wonderful mod,
Pat

Hi Pat,

thanks for the kind words. I am glad that you like it even though you are not using it yet. The focus of the mod is to make things a little big bigger so that it is easier to read from afar. But once I have added a few more options that I want to implement, I can add a setting to display the standard reFocus fonts, or just add the standard fonts to the fonts options as an alternative.

(2012-06-08, 09:14)Paul Salem Wrote:
I'm following your mod very closely, it is very beautiful and contains all the features i hoped fury would roll up into a mod.

Unfortuently im not comfortable with the large font on the big mod Sad so I am having to roll back, but if you ever add an option/switch for the standard font, standard clock etc but with all these features still included, then count me back in.

Keep up the great work and I hope you may consider adding a switch for the standard font/size etc for those of us who require a smaller font, sometime in the near future.

Pat

Hi Pat,

thanks for the kind words. I am glad that you like it even though you are not using it yet. The focus of the mod is to make things a little big bigger so that it is easier to read from afar. But once I have added a few more options that I want to implement, I can add a setting to display the standard reFocus fonts, or just add the standard fonts to the fonts options as an alternative.

I would appreciate that as well... your efforts in incorporating all the changes into a reFocus mod have been great and have made a beautiful skin even better, but having an option for the original fonts as well would be awesome.

Thanks!
(2012-06-08, 09:14)Paul Salem Wrote:

Pat

Hi Pat,

You sir are a saint!
That switch would literally be a complete solution for me and I sit here eagerly awaiting your updates Smile

That's fantastic news and sincerely appreciated. I love the mod, it has everything I hoped would be put into a mod and it is done so elegantly.

I did try the big font, and I understand why you have the big font, but for me, n a 55" screen that I sit a few feet from its jut toooooo big Smile

Subscribed and following this thread very closely.
Keep up the amazing work Paul, I know so many of us here really appreciate everything you are doing.

Thanks again,
Pat~
other same problem here:

anyone install correct?
(2012-06-12, 02:09)youmax Wrote: other same problem here:

anyone install correct?

You must install the XBMC PVR version!
(2012-06-14, 14:29)cooldfuzion Wrote:

anyone install correct?

and for atv2 ? There is only one eden-version for 5.0.2.
What's the diffrence between this version and the normal refocus skin 0.9.5 version? Only bigger fonts?
(2012-06-14, 14:29)cooldfuzion Wrote:

anyone install correct?

Is there any way to get this working with a non PVR version as don't want to go through hassle of installing PVR version just for a skin when I don't have the functionality to do PVR (No TV card)

Thanks!
I am still working on this. Sorry that I have not provided updates in a while.
My job is pretty demanding, and I am having some other duties as a linux distro coder, maintainer, which turned out to be quite demanding as well.
But I am definitely working on adding a few more features and fulfilling some requests.
Just please bear with me for a little while longer.
No worries - thanks for the update!
First I want to thank you for your great mod. It's the first real - modern - alternative for "BIG Alaska". Smile

Quote:I am still working on this.

If your working on it the next time, can you have a look on the seen/unseen overlays? They aren't shown. No one of all the indicator overlays. (All indicator options are on.) In the normal reFocus they are shown fine.

(Oh, and btw. - if you have a look at it, why not making the indicators a little ... BIGger? Wink )

Update

- Setting to use the original standard reFocus fonts as requested. I have just kept the big clock though as a sign of identity of the mod.
- Setting to view the date on/off as requested.
- Fixed the wrong add-on structure bug when updating the skin as reported.
- Added movieset support as requested.
- More options to add video or music playlists and programs to the home menu.

Original Fonts
More screenshots

Moviesets

Original Fonts

Red Theme

Lime Theme

Black Leather Theme
Thanks for updating! V2 works fine on my atv2!
First I want to thank you for updating version to 0.2. Smile

It works fine and having the movie sets now is great. But ... the problem with the unwatched/resumable indicators isn't gone with the update. Undecided Have you a theory why there aren't working at your reFocus BIG - and working fine in standard reFocus? I tested it with XBMC on ATV1 and ATV2:

(2012-06-17, 21:28)newsilentsilver Wrote: If your working on it the next time, can you have a look on the seen/unseen overlays? They aren't shown. No one of all the indicator overlays. (All indicator options are on.) In the normal reFocus they are shown fine.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.615