• 3(current)
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
(2012-06-20, 18:38)newsilentsilver Wrote: First I want to thank you for updating version to 0.2. Smile

It works fine and having the movie sets now is great. But ... the problem with the unwatched/resumable indicators isn't gone with the update. Undecided Have you a theory why there aren't working at your reFocus BIG - and working fine in standard reFocus? I tested it with XBMC on ATV1 and ATV2:

(2012-06-17, 21:28)newsilentsilver Wrote: If your working on it the next time, can you have a look on the seen/unseen overlays? They aren't shown. No one of all the indicator overlays. (All indicator options are on.) In the normal reFocus they are shown fine.

It's weird. As you can see in some of the screenshots, like in the moviesets one, the unwatched indicator is being shown.
What is the view that you are using? Is it happening in all the views?

I am actually planning to change those indicators, it's not only that they are small but they are not too clear for me. So, I am planning to add new ones and give an option to use them.

First I must correct me in one thing: On ATV1 the indicators are being shown now, on ATV2 are they away in no way.

(2012-06-20, 19:36)Paul Salem Wrote: It's weird.

+1

Quote:As you can see in some of the screenshots, like in the moviesets one, the unwatched indicator is being shown.

Yes, I saw. It wondered me more than that they are beeing shown in standard reFocus.

Quote:What is the view that you are using? Is it happening in all the views?

It's happening in all views. Sad

Oh, and btw., I think you forget to change one plot text to big font in ViewBanner.xml:

Quote:<font>descriptionSmall</font>
(2012-06-20, 20:03)newsilentsilver Wrote:
(2012-06-20, 19:36)Paul Salem Wrote: It's weird.

+1

Quote:As you can see in some of the screenshots, like in the moviesets one, the unwatched indicator is being shown.

Yes, I saw. It wondered me more than that they are beeing shown in standard reFocus.

Quote:What is the view that you are using? Is it happening in all the views?

It's happening in all views. Sad

Oh, and btw., I think you forget to change one plot text to big font in ViewBanner.xml:

Quote:<font>descriptionSmall</font>

Good catch. Thanks for letting me know. I don't use all the views so I am probably missing some more changes. I will change it on next version, hopefully pretty soon.

I will try to figure out what could be wrong with the unwatched indicators, while I am working on adding new ones.
(2012-06-20, 20:17)Paul Salem Wrote: Good catch. Thanks for letting me know. I don't use all the views so I am probably missing some more changes. I will change it on next version, hopefully pretty soon.

I correcte it by myself, but it's easier to reduce the own changes after updates. Blush
Strange, strange, strange ... accidently I found out something interesting. As I said that all on ATV1 is working well now, my color theme was "lime". After I changed to default, I began to cry because the indicators are away again Some times later I tested all 8 color themes on ATV1 and ATV2. My results:

ATV1:
default = no
black leather = yes
denim = no
fabric = no

lime = yes
red = no
royal = no
wood = no

ATV2:
default = no
black leather = yes
denim = no
fabric = no

lime = yes
red = no
royal = no
wood = no

It seems to me, that the indicators are only working with the two color themes "lime" and "black leather". I hope, this can help you to find the bug?
Amazing job as usual Paul. The new update is working rocking solid here. I love it.
I have just tried the new version. I am impressed, I really like it a lot. It is an awesome mod. The best reFocus mod I have tried. Thanks!!

(2012-06-20, 23:52)newsilentsilver Wrote: Strange, strange, strange ... accidently I found out something interesting. As I said that all on ATV1 is working well now, my color theme was "lime". After I changed to default, I began to cry because the indicators are away again Some times later I tested all 8 color themes on ATV1 and ATV2. My results:

ATV1:
default = no
black leather = yes
denim = no
fabric = no

lime = yes
red = no
royal = no
wood = no

ATV2:
default = no
black leather = yes
denim = no
fabric = no

lime = yes
red = no
royal = no
wood = no

It seems to me, that the indicators are only working with the two color themes "lime" and "black leather". I hope, this can help you to find the bug?

I can see all these watched and unwatched flags with all themes. This must be some issue on your local installation.

Update
  • New Sabish reAlaska and reAlaska Dark themes.
  • Optional reAlaska Video OSD.
  • Support for Artist logos.
  • Minor bug fixes.

reAlaska Theme

reAlaska Dark Theme
Original Fonts

Original Fonts

Original Fonts
reAlaska Video OSD

Original Fonts

Artist Logo support

Original Fonts

Original Fonts
PVR

I have just tried the Sabish reAlaska mods and I fell in love with them. I have to say that I was really impressed.
They are wonderful, so I dediced to add them to reFocus BIG as optional themes, as well as the video OSD which I think it is also really impressive.
Loving this mod. However, when I select the realaska osd its not displaying a progress bar.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
(2012-06-22, 09:25)tarff Wrote: Loving this mod. However, when I select the realaska osd its not displaying a progress bar.

Thanks

Thanks. Let me review the code.

(2012-06-22, 10:00)Paul Salem Wrote:
(2012-06-22, 09:25)tarff Wrote: Loving this mod. However, when I select the realaska osd its not displaying a progress bar.

Thanks

Thanks. Let me review the code.

I have uploaded a new version.
Please test it and let me know.

I have updated the links on the first posts.

I will paste it here as well for your convenience,
reFocus BIG v.031
Oh nice one. Will try when I get home.
Perfect. The 0.31 with the two realaska themes are working linke a charm. And the white realaska theme is great for my 26'' lcd. Thank you a lot for your mod! Cool

And here's an update of the problem that the unwatched/resumable indicators are not shown at all themes:

Quote:default = no
black leather = yes
denim = no
fabric = no
lime = yes
red = no
royal = no
wood = no
realaska = yes
realaskablack = yes

(2012-06-22, 02:10)Myrddraal Wrote: This must be some issue on your local installation.

On two diffent systems/installations (ATV1: Crystalbuntu | ATV2: XBMC@iOS 5.02)?
(2012-06-22, 03:57)Paul Salem Wrote: I have just tried the Sabish reAlaska mods and I fell in love with them. I have to say that I was really impressed.
They are wonderful, so I dediced to add them to reFocus BIG as optional themes, as well as the video OSD which I think it is also really impressive.

Hi Paul, Thanks for including my mods in your mod, so that everyone can enjoy them ! Cool

Could you, maybe, include my fontset (as a choice) also ? That way users can choose beetween you big fonts style, the stand one and my 'lighter' approach.

A lot of people of people (including myself) are bothererd by the fact that the backspace key sends you to the root, and not directly to the home. I have provide a fix for this, that seems to work fine, maybe you could include this also (eventually as a selectable choice in skin settings) ?

back-to-home_fix.zip

Maybe it would be cool to create a small team to take over jeroen's work, and create one and only updated refocus skin..maybe call it Refocus Reloaded (or something like that) ? Big Grin

You seems to be a far better coder than me, but i think i can bring some nice design ideas to the table, so maybe we could work together...i don't know, just thining out loud here Wink
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2012-06-22, 17:21)Sabish Wrote:
(2012-06-22, 03:57)Paul Salem Wrote: I have just tried the Sabish reAlaska mods and I fell in love with them. I have to say that I was really impressed.

Hi Paul, Thanks for including my mods in your mod, so that everyone can enjoy them ! Cool

Could you, maybe, include my fontset (as a choice) also ? That way users can choose beetween you big fonts style, the stand one and my 'lighter' approach.

A lot of people of people (including myself) are bothererd by the fact that the backspace key sends you to the root, and not directly to the home. I have provide a fix for this, that seems to work fine, maybe you could include this also (eventually as a selectable choice in skin settings) ?

back-to-home_fix.zip

Maybe it would be cool to create a small team to take over jeroen's work, and create one and only updated refocus skin..maybe call it Refocus Reloaded (or something like that) ? Big Grin

You seems to be a far better coder than me, but i think i can bring some nice design ideas to the table, so maybe we could work together...i don't know, just thining out loud here Wink

Hi Sabish,

reFocus reLoaded seems a great name to me. Let's join forces Smile .
I am not that sure that I am a better coder, but what I am sure is that you are definitely a better designer.

I will add your fontset to my mod, I think it is a pretty good idea to have the three skin choices.
I will be off for the weekend so I will not be able to make any other modification, and I am pretty sure there are some bugs that I have not noticed yet.

I will also add the fix for the backspace key as an optional choice, since there could be someone who likes it the way it is working now.

I am absolutely delighted by the idea of collaborating together and have a small refocus team.
Thanks for the idea!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.615