• 81(current)
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
@Sean: are you on Gotham?
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
sorry forgot to mention
no I'm on Frodo
there is a setting in the skins-->customise home menu under global called use favorite instead of smart playlist
I looooovve this skin, but was wondering how i can install/update from git. I'm on Gotham and subs don't download. AFAIK I'm running a pretty 'old' version, and in my experience updating every now and then fixes these sort of issues. I'm a git n00b, but am comfortable using cmd-line. My desktop and XMBC both run Ubuntu. Thanks in advance.
@Filly: assuming you already installed the gotham branch using git clone..go back into the folder skin.refocus.big on the shell command line and run "git pull origin gotham".
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
I'm confused... Has there not been any work on Refocus Big since December, or is there a new repo?
I want to try it now on Gotham. Is it being actively worked on?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Super skin , Is it possible to discarts? pity that there is no view with fanart stacked (showcase).

http://i.imgur.com/qo1ZCPC.png
Hello
I have a problem with the label and view unseen. They are quirky and does not arise on the poster and fanart of the film. how can I change this? thank you

i actually neverf was able to find that labels. now i see why: they wren't where i was expecting them Big Grin
yes, they are hidden lol
I'm a big fan of this skin and I have one small question. I listen to my music is Party Mode a lot and list view works well for this, but I was wondering how I would go about making list view include the artist logo under the album art. I'm not fluent in skinning at all but I'm willing to code it in myself if someone can point me in the right direction. I can do a mock-up if anyone isn't sure what I'm looking for.
possible to change this problem ? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1663800
there is again a display problem ( gotham )
Will it be possible to have discarts on the next update? and in glass boxes for Poster view (option) ? it would be nice! And I think the addition of manual or automatic information in Fanart Poster mode would be a good idea. thank you for your work. This skin has been mounted on my new config, it is validated WAF. I love it. Simple, clear and beautiful
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.615