• 82(current)
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
What is wrong with the weather on the homescreen?
The fanart isn't showing up.
only when i enter the weather is see the fanart of the weather condition on my location.
(2014-02-17, 05:55)tremaine24 Wrote:
(2014-02-14, 12:39)Diegoale2000 Wrote: I have looked all over the place to find a solution for this,
I want to have the Fanart blend in with the blue background, but whenever i check the enable global fanart option, the blue background disappears. I've tried all opacities, and none of them let me see the blue background.

I have attached a few pics.
As you guys can see, I cans ee the fanart perfectly, but it's not blended to the blue BG, even with opacity set to 50%

watch gallery

I read somewhere it's a cache issue, but not sure how to fix it either :?

I tried to disable the "use extra fanart on media views" in the settings of the skin > artwork. This fixed the issue.
hi. i really love this mod and i'm using for a long time Smile
do you plan on updating it to the new ReFocus version? Smile
(2014-04-10, 21:36)fabiomello Wrote: hi. i really love this mod and i'm using for a long time Smile

+1

Hey Paul, are you thinking on updating refocus big with the new version?
There are things that I am really missing on the new refocus version, and all of them you already implemented them on refocus big, such as custom items at home menu level or watched indicators.
(2014-04-11, 14:08)kyotocafe Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 21:36)fabiomello Wrote: hi. i really love this mod and i'm using for a long time Smile

+1

There are things that I am really missing on the new refocus version, and all of them you already implemented them on refocus big, such as custom items at home menu level or watched indicators.

+1 for this. I'm all for bigger text and more functional menu.
(2014-04-14, 02:11)knewknow Wrote:
(2014-04-11, 14:08)kyotocafe Wrote:

+1

+1 for this. I'm all for bigger text and more functional menu.

I hope you all don't wish switching to the new "Gotham" version of the original skin, as it is really very ugly :-(
I updated all three of my boxes to gotham and the latest beta of refocus big last night. Two of my boxes look fine, however one of them has some weird bugs with refocus big. All the backgrounds are black and the menus are jacked up and out of place, Also my OSD when playing videos is transparent. I'll take some pictures later today but its just a bunch of weird display bugs or is there a setting that is off somewhere?

edit: switching to another skin, uninstalling every version of refocus and then switching back seem to fix my issues. I guess something failed during the install skin process due to other previous versions of refocus that didn't occur on my other box
I've updated to Gotham and refocus big 0.90. Where the heck has the 'Update Library' option gone? I can't see it in the context menu or the left shade. Sad

My watched indicators are messed up too, I'm going back to Frodo.
Now, that Gotham is out, isn't it better to switch the repo to the Gotham version ... or create one for Gotham, so we can get regular updates automatically.
Is there a chance to speed up the time from clicking one item to a view? On my new Intel NUC and my old ATV1 I count 6 - 7 seconds each time with the actual Gotham version in Gotham. In reFocus light it is changing very fast (e. g. like the standanrd confluence skin). But I miss some great things from reFocus BIG there. Sad
Exclamation 
I found a bug: With reFocus BIG 0.90 and Gotham the background extrafanart slideshow in gallery fanart view isn't working. I tested a comparable view in Confluence Customizable Mod and there it works.
Installed BIG on Gotham 13.1 from zip. First it worked, then blank screen on skoin settings, then crashed (XBMC switched back to Confluence). After restarting XBMC BIG totally disappeared from skin list. What went wrong ?
Finaly some one who knows skinning Rofl paul u rock
this is a litlle something i did for the main menu with paintshopAngel

hope u like Cool
Any hope at getting this working again in 13.1?

EDIT: I see what happened. Installing 13.1 deleted it, had to reinstall.
Most things have worked well for me in the Gotham version, however, I cannot see Country/Language flags when downloading subtitles. This is very important since I tend to download subtitles in more than one language.
any fix?
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.615