XBMC 3D Home Theatre Configuration
Hello guys.

I am a new user to the XBMC Interface I am going to try to write my requirements and hope to get help

1) I want an XBMC skin that can show me the WALL view of my collection
2) I want to have the option to select different Genre I have ( I am u sing the MyMovies API to detect and scan my collection it is working flawless but I don't see any option to sort using Genre even this is one sorting option is fine for me )
3) I have a hometheatre, and am planning on using this PC there, it is to be controlled using an iPad, is there a way that on iPad I can see my collection? Or if not then an iPad remote working on WiFi with XBMC
4) Whenever I run XBMC to see my collection I have to click on VIDEOS -> FILES -> Movies (it is where I have added alll my files) I am not sure if I added it the wrong way but is it there no way I can just click and open Movies directly from the startup-menu
5) I want to be able to play 3D Movies, I have a few 3D ISOs, is there a way to integrate them to play automatically in XBMC and will they work on my JVC x90 projector or not? I have a Radeon 5xxx series GPU and supported HDMI 1.4a cables and using Onkyo Receiver
6) On some movies when I click the "next" buttons (movies are all in MKVs), instead of it skipping 5 mins (like it does in other MKVs) it says "can't find next item" and stops the video. Is there a way this can be fixed that all MKVs work on the skipping method.

Please help me out, thank You Very Much
1) Aeon nox has the wall view but is it so difficult to just go to the skins section and test out some different skins?

2) you can sort via genre when you scan your movies into your library.

3) look into XBMC constellation app

4) you have to scan your movies in, go to the folder that holds all your movies, then hit the "c" key and go to "set content" then set it to movies and run automatic scan.

5) you should be able to, but I don't use windows and have no knowledge of 3D movies. you may have to setup an external player

6) I'm not sure, check the logfiles

PLEASE, try and search for your answers before posting. All of these issues have been covered before and you can easily find the answers from searching. The forum search isn't the greatest but just try and google it. Or look at the XBMC WIKI page for help.

Happy computing.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Thank you so much for your reply. I am really new to this platform and am kind of a noob.

Will try to see the things you have mentioned. Thank You

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 3D Home Theatre Configuration0