Frodo MySQL Art Cache Rebuild
Star 
I have 2 systems running Frodo (05/29/12 win32 nightly). I deleted all the cache/thumbnails on one of them and want to rebuild the local cache. As a test I removed one of my tvshow paths (by setting content to "none" and allowing XBMC to delete it when asked) I then set the content back to tvshows and allowed the scrape to occur, the result was that all the show info is there but no art at all. I am using NFO files in my show folders and the art is referenced from the NFO and is in the same folder as the show. I had read somewhere that Frodo grabs art in the background so it may be important to mention that this was done 2 days ago. Any ideas what I should do?

Thanks
When you deleted your cache, did you also remove your textures*.db file? Otherwise, XBMC thinks the thumbs are already in your thumb cache.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-06-02, 01:38)jmarshall Wrote: When you deleted your cache, did you also remove your textures*.db file? Otherwise, XBMC thinks the thumbs are already in your thumb cache.

Thanks for the reply. Where are the textures files stored (I had emptied the cache and thumbnails folders)?
In userdata/Database/Textures*.db

Check inside it using sqlitespy or similar - you'll see there's a bunch of URLs cached in the textures table.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo MySQL Art Cache Rebuild0