MySQL Not updating Watched Status on All Devices
My problem is that I have recently created a shared library using MySQL centralized database. First week, everything worked no problem. Recently I have the problem where if a video file is marked as watched in one of my 3 Apple TV's, the watched status only appears on that device, and not the remaining devices. All devices are running Eden build

First - just want to say I have read other posts, whereby people say to make sure all versions of XBMC are updated. Now the only difference is that one device is still running Eden Beta, where the other two are running the lastest. Could this be the issue? (I will try updating all when I get home) but I am wondering if there is any other known issues, whereby the watched status is not being updated to all devices. It's almost as though the other devices are not reading the update to the watch status.

In addition, a watch flag (from my understanding) should simply be a field that is read from the MySQL database. So the difference between Eden Beta, and the last Eden build shouldn't really matter.. should it?

Any tips and advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
(2012-06-01, 21:26)BCCrackDaddy Wrote: Now the only difference is that one device is still running Eden Beta, where the other two are running the lastest. Could this be the issue? (I will try updating all when I get home)

It will be this. They all need to be on the exact same version, each of the beta releases created another new database due to small changes in the schema of the database so I believe.
Excellent.. Thanks for the reply.. will try this when I get home, and report back
Sorry didn't report earlier, but the update did the trick.. Thanks bilbonvidia for confirming this was the issue.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MySQL Not updating Watched Status on All Devices0