Webradio (kmlbrowse) slight niggle
does anyone know why this could be happening (see pic below). the descriptions for the stations appear to be cut short. this has happened for alot of builds of xbmc now.

(currently using xbmc.cvs.06.28.05)

tia

it's because the script uses label controls with a set <width> that isn't wide enough.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thx for your reply.

where would i edit to allow a bigger width?

i have posted the script below to see.
pastebin
self.additem(xbmcgui.controllabel(getx(el.getattribute("coords")), gety(el.getattribute("coords")), 200, 30, text, getfont(el.getattribute("font")), getcolor(el.getattribute("pen"))))

change the 200 to something larger. try 480 or so to begin with, and modify until it is full width.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

thankyou very much. :bowdown: worked a treat :fixed:

before

after
i suggest you make it a bit wider still then upload the fixed version to http://www.xbmcscripts.com so that others can benefit.

that's the widest it would go. i went right upto 600 and it never changed from the fixed width you see.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Webradio (kmlbrowse) slight niggle0