Trying to up date tvshow information
I'm not sure if I have something set wrong or what. I trying to up date the TV show information but it wont let me.I can go to an episode select "i" and refresh episode information, But when I select "i" for either the TV show or season I get nothing. I this functionality available?

System info:
Windows 7
Eden 11.0
Skin quartz
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
are your shows named properly? (show name > season # > S#E# or #x# (S1E09 or 1x09)...are your shows listed in the database of the scraper you are using (probably thetvdb.com)...are the files properly set to be scrapped according to the correct content (open the context menu and select Change content to ensure you are using the right scraper)...do you have NFOs with the wrong titles/info in them? I would go down this list and see.
Thanks for the replay.

That's what I'm find frustrating. My files Are named correctly (tvshowname - S0XE0X - epasodename) and the file struscure is \tv show\season X\. So latley the only way I can up date a TV show is to delete the sourse dirctary and reload them back into XBMC.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
seems like you added the source wrong or something...but you shouldn't add each show as its own source...just make the folder that holds all of your tvshow sub directories in as one source, and make sure you set the content as tv shows...then you can configure it to update on startup and to scan recursively

btw...just to double check incase...have you tried bringing the context menu up on a tv show and selecting "update library"? (if you are using a keyboard just press "c"
I don't have each show set up as a separate source. I have four sources movies, shows, shows2 and media (music and pictures). And yes I have tried pressing "C" and that still doesn't allow me into TV show information.
I guess you will have to enable debug mode and compile a log
Does it not work in the default Confluence skin as well?
(2012-06-04, 12:29)digitaltomj Wrote: I guess you will have to enable debug mode and compile a log

Here is a debug log you asked for.
http://pastebin.com/index/t5621AkC

(2012-06-04, 19:20)live4ever Wrote: Does it not work in the default Confluence skin as well?

No it doesn't

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trying to up date tvshow information0