Aeon Nox on an iPad
Question 
Hi all,

Thinking of getting an iPad3, setting it loose and installing xbmc on it.
I like Confluence and Skin.Touched but are there any versions of Aeon which would work on the iOS version? (It be my favourite skin)

cheers
the easiest way to judge would be to see if you can navigate around in nox without using the keyboard or remote and only using the mouse. but aside from that pretty sure there is not a 4x3 version of AEON Nox
(2012-06-02, 11:07)Jezz_X Wrote: the easiest way to judge would be to see if you can navigate around in nox without using the keyboard or remote and only using the mouse. but aside from that pretty sure there is not a 4x3 version of AEON Nox

Since mouse isn't supported i doubt it will behave like you want.
There was a 4x3 modded version but i don't think it has been updated to 3.0 and BigNoid and phil65 won't do a 4x3
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-06-02, 10:51)PantsOnFire Wrote: Hi all,

Thinking of getting an iPad3, setting it loose and installing xbmc on it.
I like Confluence and Skin.Touched but are there any versions of Aeon which would work on the iOS version? (It be my favourite skin)

cheers

I'm curious how th s pans out for you. While I'm not certain this skin will work, I was wondering as to which one I will use as I am getting an iPad 2 this summer (it's the 64gig one and it's only 240 Euro, so why not!?)

While I think the other skins will work, I was hoping to make use of the comic section, since I like the way XBMC reads the .cbzs. I prefer it to comicrack.
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work really, It could be made to swipe left and right at the main menu. And the rest of it... just taps and scrolls.
(2012-08-10, 12:49)PantsOnFire Wrote: I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work really, It could be made to swipe left and right at the main menu. And the rest of it... just taps and scrolls.

the skin is coded for 16:9 displays, that´s reason enough.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Yeah I know it's 16:9 I've been using it for years. I wasn't assuming it just be 'bunged on'. I know it would need re-working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox on an iPad0