XBMC Stuck Disc Read
Hello guys
When I insert a BluRay DISC it takes XBMC about 5 mins to read it, until that time it gets stuck.

I tried to close XBMC and read it directly through PC it takes about 20 seconds at most and then plays in TotalMedia Theatre too

And ecah time I open XBMC its the same situation. Please help

I have tried cleaning lens and disbaled all AUTO PLAY functions when the disc is open to TAKE NO ACTION.
(2012-06-02, 16:02)khizaraq Wrote: Hello guys
When I insert a BluRay DISC it takes XBMC about 5 mins to read it, until that time it gets stuck.

I tried to close XBMC and read it directly through PC it takes about 20 seconds at most and then plays in TotalMedia Theatre too

And ecah time I open XBMC its the same situation. Please help

I have tried cleaning lens and disbaled all AUTO PLAY functions when the disc is open to TAKE NO ACTION.
Do you know that XBMC need blu-ray decryptor to playback blu-ray disc directly on BD-ROM? You can try to install "AnyDVD HD" 14 days free trial. Make sure to reboot your HTPC after your installed AnyDVD HD......it should playback blu-ray disc with XBMC Play Disc option afterward......

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Playing a disc comes later, When I have a disc inserted XBMC takes 5 - 8 minutes just to start.

I have tried multiple movies.
(2012-06-02, 18:57)khizaraq Wrote: Playing a disc comes later, When I have a disc inserted XBMC takes 5 - 8 minutes just to start.

I have tried multiple movies.
Just try it with AnyDVD HD........

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Okay I install it and try. I don't have to make any additional settings? Just install AnyDVD HD?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Stuck Disc Read0