XBMX Won't Work
Today I installed the latest nightly and it kept crashing so I uninstalled and re-installed the Eden Final AE that always worked in the past. However, when I launch it, I immediately get a dialog that it stopped working. Is there something I need to delete to get it working again?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Perhaps delete guisettings.xml
You might want to try Revo Uninstaller (scroll to the bottom and select the free one (ver. 1.94)...its a full program and not a demo...you don't need the pro version...there is also a portable version of it which is great...anyway, uninstall xbmc with that using an advanced uninstall...it will find any spare files and registry files associated with xbmc and delete those so you can do a fresh install...i think it only works for windows however, i just noticed you don't list what OS you are using...ill just assume its windows.
Well, what I was doing was using the June 1st nightly which crashed a lot. Then I downloaded an AE build which crashed instantly. Then I had to look around the boards for DDamian's patched 11.0 final and it works fine now, under Windows 8 RP too. I'd like to try the nightlies but after all the crash problems with the one I tried I think it might be better to wait for a beta?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMX Won't Work0