Will XBMC play blu-ray and dvd ISO files??
I have just downloaded the latest nightly build to try the new AudioEngine but want to ask, is there a way to get XMBC to play my blu-ray and dvd ISO files? I want to be able to see the menu and everything. What is happening right now is that if I play on, it just goes straight to the movie. Is there a certain setting that I need in order to play the full ISOHuh

Thanks for any info that anyone can provide.
no support for bd menus.
(2012-06-03, 00:04)spiff Wrote: no support for bd menus.

Is it coming soon??
So far as I know only commercial products have managed to support menus. The java vm and other things has proven tough to crack...
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
Just convert the video file to MKVs, if you want to keep things like deleted or behind the scenes, convert those to and then you can either stack them or put them in a set with the movie file
(2012-06-02, 23:43)jondr13 Wrote: I want to be able to see the menu and everything.
XBMC don't support menu......if you want to enjoy menu, you'll need external player- Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup......

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
I've read that XMBC will play menus from DVDs but not from BluRay.

I hope at least be true about the menus from DVDs.
(2013-03-30, 18:41)Son Gokuu Wrote: I've read that XMBC will play menus from DVDs but not from BluRay.

I hope at least be true about the menus from DVDs.

DVD Menu works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will XBMC play blu-ray and dvd ISO files??0