Playing trailer before movie
Hi
I was wondering, is there any way to play the trailer of a selected movie before the actual movie starts? I'm talking about the youtube trailers that are found online while searching for the movie's metadata, not the ones that are stored locally. Presently, there is an option to view the youtube trailer from the navigation menu but i thought it would be cool if the trailer would be played as a 'preview' of the movie before the actual movie starts.
If not, is there any way to automatically stream the trailer while we are browsing for the movie in the navigation menu? When i want to play the trailer, it shows up in the thumbnail space, replacing the thumbnail of the movie. so can we set it up in such a way that the trailer starts streaming (in the thumbnail space) as soon as we have browsed to the movie?
Thanks
(2012-06-03, 08:46)Anirudh Wrote: Hi
I was wondering, is there any way to play the trailer of a selected movie before the actual movie starts? I'm talking about the youtube trailers that are found online while searching for the movie's metadata, not the ones that are stored locally. Presently, there is an option to view the youtube trailer from the navigation menu but i thought it would be cool if the trailer would be played as a 'preview' of the movie before the actual movie starts.
If not, is there any way to automatically stream the trailer while we are browsing for the movie in the navigation menu? When i want to play the trailer, it shows up in the thumbnail space, replacing the thumbnail of the movie. so can we set it up in such a way that the trailer starts streaming (in the thumbnail space) as soon as we have browsed to the movie?
Thanks

no, not possible.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing trailer before movie0