Raspberry Pi Settings
Hi all,
I am now a proud owner of a raspberry pi and naturally tried to set up a media center.

There is also a complete image for this little computer, called raspmc. This one works perfectly, however I want to do some tweaks that run on the usual image and not on the raspmc image.

I installed a xbmc package from www.debian-multimedia.org and it installs fine. But when I start xbmc-standalone it complains there is no OpenGL capable device and that I should install the appropriate driver. On the raspmc the correct framebuffer is set and it is running. So I am wondering where to edit the hardware setup xbmc is using, as obviously it is using the wrong device as a default and I should change it. The same applies to the sound driver.

I already checked in /etc/xbmc but there is no such folder or config file.

Hoping for some help here.

Thanks.

Best
tiris
i don't think it's a settings issue... i think you need to build it from source on the pi, i doubt debian have a pre-built package for ARM
You Can't.

It's either RaspBMC or Debian.

I don't think there is an ARM build of xbmc in the debian repo.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
You could try the testbuilds from openeELEC...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry Pi Settings0