• 12(current)
[RELEASE] Xbmc Hockey Streams Plugin
(2014-10-21, 21:32)mr.sparkle Wrote: If I got the hockeystreams service, would this plugin allow for dvr playback on live streams? i.e. catching up to live streams from the beginning?

Nope. You would have to start watching live or wait for the end of the game and catch it in the archive
K thanks, does anybody know of a streaming solution that offers DVR catch up on live games? Roku, firetv, perhaps?
(2014-10-22, 00:21)mr.sparkle Wrote: K thanks, does anybody know of a streaming solution that offers DVR catch up on live games? Roku, firetv, perhaps?
the Roku app for Hockeystreams does. (specifically, it offers the menu choice to "watch from the beginning", for actual function, I have not tested beyond starting a stream from both options.)
If I was a noob, I'd be asking for ETAs.
I'm running XBMC 13.2 on an Android box (mygica ATV520), when running Frodo last season everything worked without an issue.

After the upgrade to Gotham streams (both live and archived) are unwatchable. Right away, the audio lags the video by several seconds... If you try to keep watching the Video will begin to stutter, get choppy, and then eventually just stop.

With HSDroid installed on the same device and using MX player, streams work fine so this is obviously a plugin issue... I have the gotham version of 2.8.1 installed and this is driving me mental trying to figure out.

Can anyone offer advice?
(2014-10-22, 15:38)kevin1162 Wrote: I'm running XBMC 13.2 on an Android box (mygica ATV520), when running Frodo last season everything worked without an issue.

After the upgrade to Gotham streams (both live and archived) are unwatchable. Right away, the audio lags the video by several seconds... If you try to keep watching the Video will begin to stutter, get choppy, and then eventually just stop.

With HSDroid installed on the same device and using MX player, streams work fine so this is obviously a plugin issue... I have the gotham version of 2.8.1 installed and this is driving me mental trying to figure out.

Can anyone offer advice?

Not sure it's a plugin issues as I have no problem what so ever with streams with xbmc 13.2 and Hs 2.8.1. Have you tried to modify your advancedsettings.xml to allow full buffer ?
(2014-10-22, 16:08)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 15:38)kevin1162 Wrote: I'm running XBMC 13.2 on an Android box (mygica ATV520), when running Frodo last season everything worked without an issue.

Can anyone offer advice?

Not sure it's a plugin issues as I have no problem what so ever with streams with xbmc 13.2 and Hs 2.8.1. Have you tried to modify your advancedsettings.xml to allow full buffer ?

I haven't changed anything in that file. What parameter do i modify in advancedsettings.xml?
(2014-10-22, 17:43)kevin1162 Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 16:08)sarlan19 Wrote:

Can anyone offer advice?

I haven't changed anything in that file. What parameter do i modify in advancedsettings.xml?

Check item 2.8.3 here : http://kodi.wiki/view/advancedsettings.xml

I had good results on a Ouya with setting buffersize at 0
Will this addon ever have the ability to watch [on demand] Highlights and Condensed in additon to Full Games?

Also, how can identify home vs away broadcasts?
(2014-10-22, 18:58)DetrieZ Wrote: Will this addon ever have the ability to watch [on demand] Highlights and Condensed in additon to Full Games?

Also, how can identify home vs away broadcasts?
Can't say anything to the first question.
For me, using cooldudes version, as long as the view is set to "list" the streams are labeled home and away.
If I was a noob, I'd be asking for ETAs.
Thanks dazed. Loaded his and can see "home" and "away"

Would still like to see the other on demand sections made available
(2014-10-22, 18:21)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 17:43)kevin1162 Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 16:08)sarlan19 Wrote: Not sure it's a plugin issues as I have no problem what so ever with streams with xbmc 13.2 and Hs 2.8.1. Have you tried to modify your advancedsettings.xml to allow full buffer ?

Check item 2.8.3 here : http://kodi.wiki/view/advancedsettings.xml

I had good results on a Ouya with setting buffersize at 0

Hi,

I tried this last night and experienced the same issue... Eventually playback just stops.

Anything else I can try?
This may be cross post action, but any way to have this add-on also work with Ballstreams or a Ballstreams version? the current ball streams one only does the iStreams.

Can anyone offer advice?

Did you do a clean install of Gotham or did you just upgrade Frodo? You need to do a clean install and clear userdata and cache.
For whatever reason, Fungus isn't providing updates on this forum, but now that he's opened it up on github, the plugin is at v2.95. Go to HS forum to learn more.
(2014-10-24, 17:24)hscotty55 Wrote:

Can anyone offer advice?

Did you do a clean install of Gotham or did you just upgrade Frodo? You need to do a clean install and clear userdata and cache.

Hi,

sorry for the delay in my reply... I DID have a clean install of everything, i had started from scratch. I have a RaspPi upstairs and after mucking it up I had to do a fresh install and decided to install hockeystreams (never was before). Wouldn't you know that the underpowered Pi streamed everything just fine.

So then i formatted my android box to start from scratch, but after installing the HS plugin I couldn't even get archives to list (script failed error). So I tried the latest version of MX linux from XDA forums and everything is working just fine now.

IDK what the issue is/was but i guarantee if i convert back to android I'll still have the problem, which is odd because the HSDroid app works just fine using MxPlayer. I wouldn't consider the issue solved, I've just changed to a different setup that works.

Thanks
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xbmc Hockey Streams Plugin7