Video Files Not Full screen
I have some tv series and movies that always show black borders around and not full screen. How can i sort this, at the moment i have set a button on my harmony on he additional buttons screen for tv aspect but i have to cycle though the different aspect setting.
Maybe you have the "Display 4:3 videos as" in System --> Videos --> Playback --> set to something undesirable?
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Ok i'll look but this does not happen on most of my video files.
I've got the movies to go full screen but can't find any settings for tv series. Any ideas
(2012-06-03, 20:56)voyagerxp Wrote: I've got the movies to go full screen but can't find any settings for tv series. Any ideas
You can click Video Settings button during playback movie to change "View Mode"......if view mode still don't fill the screen, you can try to zoom it and then set it to "Default for all movies".....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Tried the zoom thing but it zooms too much, only way at the moment is for me to cycle through tv aspect but my main menu goes out the screen.
well, maybe if you have ATI video card, it is the Overscan function in CCC which needs to be adjusted to 0% for each refresh rate. As some of the tv shows have 50 Hz or 60 Hz, you need to adjust the Overscan not only for 24/25 Hz. I hope this helps. It was the way I solved it on my PC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Files Not Full screen0