Music Thumbnail
Hi

I am using the Aeon MQ 3 skin and when i select music it opens up to a list of "GENRE", "ARTIST", "ALBUM" etc. On the right side is a blank cd cover, please can someone tell me how to add a picture into that cover ?

Also please can someone tell me how to change the order of the list so that "ARTIST" is first on the list, instead of "GENRE" ?

Thank You
what music scraper are you using?...I used to have allmusic set as mine...then I realized it was broke and I used last.fm, and it scraped almost everything correctly.
Smile 
Hi

Thank you for your reply.

I am using last fm....but i dont even mind putting the thumnails in manually if i knew how.

Also would you know of any way to bring "ARTIST" to the top of the list.

Thank you, and any help is appreciated Smile
I could be wrong...but i think if the mp3 or flac file is tagged with the picture in the metadata xbmc picks it up... you could use a program like itunes or mp3tag to edit the metadata
The genre thumbnails are, as far as I am aware, skin specific. You should be able to drill down into your userdata directory to see the images used by Aeon.

Some skins allow you to customise the menu so that you can make Artists the top category. I have never tried this with Aeon.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Thumbnail0